Look who's bangin Ali

That is probably why he lost.

Forrest Gimp

"Holy shit those ladies have no taste! Diego can't even complete senctences, no less speak coherently, ffs. Nuff said."

But do you really think she is that bright? Can she put together proper sentences?

Chicks really love the gay guys.

lol that's messed up, poor fiance

Ali is so hot, good for Diego

"Definitely not"

alright then.

What funny is she will "fall in love" and then in another 8 years when she stops lookin so hot and Diego is rich (that being said if he doesn't just hit and run her) he will bail on her and be railing the next dumb ring girl.

I dunno why guys do it.

They have real dedicated girlfriends or wives that actually are with them before the money and recognition and then they get on TV and they drop their women that have been holding them up for all those years and replace them with bullshit arm candy.

Sure the new chick is nice to look at but she doesn't actually give a fuck about you.

She is a beard. Diego is gay. This is as fake as drinking Xience without opening the can.

drinking Xience without opening the can.

LMAO!

I truly laughed out loud at that Downtown. That was hysterical.

ttt for later

If Diego is not Gay, then Jim York is dating Rachelle Leah and will be fighting on the next 15 UFC cards... oh wait isnt he rumored to be on them anyway?

doesn't diego have a kid or two with his ex girl/wife? i'm pretty sure he does.

Good on them, makes me wish i was a famous fighter :( ha ha

Diego has pwned us all

Who cares if Diego had a gf when he won TUF? That was like 4 years ago. People break up. All the time. Props to Diego for grabbing himself that.

IM NOT BUYING IT

Kudos to Diego. Hopefully they ended the first date with a Dirty Sanchez.

She is officially hideous. They will have the worlds stupidest children together.

lol I would love to see the conversation between one another.

" I love asparagus, how about you?"
"Me? Oh I love it!! Wow its so hard being a ring card girl, all these men who just want me for my body! But your different, you way smarter than me!"

that totally ruins it for me.