Looking 4 fights 4 Dustin Hazelett

I am look for some serious fights for Dustin Hazelett.

Dustin is a member of Team Jorge Gurgel, and is one of the instructors of Huntington BJJ Academy in Huntington, WV.  Not only is he a Full-time BJJ competitor & MMA Fighters, he is also a Full-time College Student!  Dustin has only be training for 3 years, yet in that time he has already attained a 4-stripe Purple Belt in BJJ (under Jorge Gurgel), has won many BJJ & Grappling titles, and has devastating Striking!

6'0"

170lbs

8-3

* Has wins over Rhalan Gracie (Relson's Son) & Jason Ireland, and fought a WAR with Junior Assuncao!

* Has fought in H-2-H Combat, Gracie Fighting Championship, Full Throttle, King of the Cage, and FFC

We are looking to as early as June!

At this point; the Match-up is the most important thing, as we want to fight someone that would place Dustin into title contention within that or any other orginazation (obviously outside the UFC)!

If interested, please contact:

Dustin Ware

614-288-0398

columbusbjj@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time.

ttt

ttt

This guy is a legit killer!

Dustin is a stud. I've seen ALOT of his fights and he's solid everwhere! Team Gurgel is doing a GREAT job!

D. Ware- Email me man. jwe498@aol.com

Brandon

His fight with Rhalan (see pics above) was at 180lbs...

I am unwilling to fight him.

TTT

I plan on posting his fight with Jay Iraland later this week...

Is Brett doing a show again early Summer?

Dont know....but we woudl love to go back to ATL and get a shot at a title...or at least get a fight that would put us in line for a title shot...

Tell Brett to please have Team Jorge Gurgel back...

ttt

ttt

burp...SPROUT

TTT

SPROUT

Did you get my Voice Mail tonight?

The fight vs Junior was amazing and it was a pleasure to judge.

I'd like to see Dustin back as well as Sprout (also a very entertaining fighter)

ttt for Dustin "Lil D" Hazelett

and 4 Sprout!

Two up and comers in the MMA world!

It is an honor to train with both of those guys and I could not be more proud of their accomplishments.

Dustin, please give me a call. I ant to discuss it with you. Jay Dennis 843-240-3714

lets keep this up at the top...