Looking 4 fights 4 Dustin Hazelett

Jay,

I will call this afternoon...

Dustin Ware- Gimme an email bro!!!! jwe498@aol.com!!!

Thanks man.
Brandon

KOTC is coming back to MI in August.

I would fight him.. and he had expressed interest in fighting me last June.. and i beat Jamie Toney so maybe he would wanna get some revenge.. 165??

Man of Steel

Go,go litle "D".Junior

JakeShort,

I think the 2 of you would make for a great fight...with the winner in line for a shot at the KOTC Welter Weight Title....

Lets see if we can get that together sometime in the future...

assuncao,

Whats going on? I see you are returning to the ring...Good Luck!

also, let you brother know he looked good at the Pan-Ams last week!

- Dustin Ware

oswfighter,

What is your number???  I would just call...

ttt

Jake,
I did express interest in fighting you a while back, but it wasn't like I was calling you out or anything. You're a tough fighter, and I want tough fights. I would rather lose a tough fight against a reputable opponent, than win a fight against a tomato can (I would rather not lose at all, but you all get the idea.)
*edited to insert the following:

170 sounds better, I dont cut much if any weight, so we probably walk around at about the same weight.

Junior,
Thanks. Good luck in your fight man, you beat me, therefore you have to beat everyone else you fight to make me feel better haha.

Wow nice pics, props to the photographer :)

I emailed you about those a while ago Dustin, and never got a reply.

ttt

TTT

4nzix_,

What about them????

I never recived an email about Pics from this show...

Dustin

I did not take it as u calling me out by any means.. I just remeber we were sittin there at the bar after H2H... and someone had said that..Antione Skinner said he would fight you or i.. and u stated that u would be interested in either one... I think it would definetly be a good one.. and i could do 170 if the money was right

Jake

Jake,

Yeah,  I figured if you had taken it the wrong way you would have said something at the bar.

I train mainly with Andrew Varney, Jamie toney, and we have some other guys down there, but we are the main three that do mma.  I try to make it up to Jorges as much as I can, but i stay really busy with school, so its hard to get up there.  I should be down there in the next few weeks though.

I would like to see this fight! I'm biased though and would be rooting for Dustin all the way.

Yea it would be a good fight... No disrepect to Dustin at all.. but i am a whole different animal than Rhalan Gracie

Jake,

I will do what I can, as I would like to see this fight happen...