Looking for a manager?

Hey guys I'm looking for a manager for Tennessee. I manage scrap metals recycling facilities, I know this is a shot in the dark but I'll give it a shot. Maybe I can help someone get on there feet, or better their future. I need someone that has a fair amount of knowledge of ferrous and non ferrous materials. Let's see if we have someone here. The most important part would be trust. Phone Post 3.0

Shouldn't have put the question mark in the thread title.  It reads as though YOU'RE the one looking for the job.  LOL

Your right, sucks cause I am using my phone without typing. I forgot to tell it question mark lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm driving Phone Post 3.0

Oh crap, I did tell it too. Phone Post 3.0

You shouldn't OG and drive, Eddie. Phone Post 3.0

I know a great deal about ferret materials, I'm your man.

Hello Eddie, I don't have a lot of knowledge about metals, but would be willing to put all the effort required to learn. I have been a Supply Chain Supervisor for a Fortune 50 mining company for the last three years. I have managed as many as 40 people spread across a 500,000 sq ft area. I have experience dealing with unions as well. I am using the app on my phone so cant PM you, but if you PM me your email or number if you are interested I will get ahold of you. Phone Post 3.0

Not to brag, but I have 2 ferrets residing in my anus right now.  I might be of service to you.

Do you have any facilities in Illinois?

We have to get a new person to sell our scrap to

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

PatK - Do you have any facilities in Illinois?

We have to get a new person to sell our scrap to
PatK, I do have a yard in Chicago. Is this close? Phone Post 3.0

Ace5002 - Hello Eddie, I don't have a lot of knowledge about metals, but would be willing to put all the effort required to learn. I have been a Supply Chain Supervisor for a Fortune 50 mining company for the last three years. I have managed as many as 40 people spread across a 500,000 sq ft area. I have experience dealing with unions as well. I am using the app on my phone so cant PM you, but if you PM me your email or number if you are interested I will get ahold of you. Phone Post 3.0
Edwinbell14@gmail.com

Send résumé. Phone Post 3.0

TMFY - You shouldn't OG and drive, Eddie. Phone Post 3.0
I'm home now. Thank god! Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post