Looking for a Sponsorship,help (Long read)

Still nothing. Looking for any kind of help to continue with my trainings. Last week i had work for 2 days and i was able to pay 4 days for bus. 

Thanks

Have you considered moving out of your country? ? Phone Post

caseharts -  Have you considered moving out of your country? ? Phone Post

Yes if  i get opportunity for work + training I only want a chance to have work somewhere outside from Serbia,i'll stand on my legs and go forward to reach top. My goal is to be best one day,and everything i have in my life i put in this. I have sister in Chicago,already before 2 years tried to move there but i couldnt pass because i dont have work more than 2 years (They want to be sure i'll be back after some time,and wont stay in their country) 

AleksandarStojkovic -

Yes if  i get opportunity for work + training I only want a chance to have work somewhere outside from Serbia,i'll stand on my legs and go forward to reach top. My goal is to be best one day,and everything i have in my life i put in this. I have sister in Chicago,already before 2 years tried to move there but i couldnt pass because i dont have work more than 2 years (They want to be sure i'll be back after some time,and wont stay in their country) 

Go to germany. Phone Post

TTT

caseharts - 
AleksandarStojkovic -

Like i wouldnt go. Its not that easy as we think, to go and search for job there u need alot of money,and nobody can promise you will find and stay there. Its risky. It wouldnt be if i had cousin or a friend there to direct me. Also their language is really hard to learn,i tried in elementary school and hardly passed all exams.

AleksandarStojkovic -
caseharts - 
AleksandarStojkovic -

Like i wouldnt go. Its not that easy as we think, to go and search for job there u need alot of money,and nobody can promise you will find and stay there. Its risky. It wouldnt be if i had cousin or a friend there to direct me. Also their language is really hard to learn,i tried in elementary school and hardly passed all exams.

I am lucky to be where I am. Theres no work anywhere?

Marry a friends of your sister come to the usa. Idk you're in a tough situation. Getting out seems best Phone Post

Sure you are. That option was in game also,but only problem is that i am not able to get visa in embassy. I would marry not one,but two of them if that neccesarry to go in USA.

Yesterday i've got email from one guy that wanted to help me,because i am not able to recieve money with PayPal told him,that only option is Western Untion cuz we in Serbia live under rocks and still dont have PayPal. I wrote down him my informations and his next email was,oh i though u are already in Thailand,so still im without help cuz no mails recieved after i explained him that my gym is going to send one fighter at the end of year. 

AleksandarStojkovic - 

Sure you are. That option was in game also,but only problem is that i am not able to get visa in embassy. I would marry not one,but two of them if that neccesarry to go in USA.

Yesterday i've got email from one guy that wanted to help me,because i am not able to recieve money with PayPal told him,that only option is Western Untion cuz we in Serbia live under rocks and still dont have PayPal. I wrote down him my informations and his next email was,oh i though u are already in Thailand,so still im without help cuz no mails recieved after i explained him that my gym is going to send one fighter at the end of year. 

Man il call people and see if theres a way to get you out

Please if you could try to check it for me. Everything is acceptable for me expect gay marriage :) I am in that position i dont have to choose. I would accept even to fight free some time (Money to coach or promoter) just to get a chance for better life and better opportunity to acomplish my goal 

ttt

TTT! Aleksandar is legit, I have seen him post on sherdog some years ago.

CroboCop - good luck. i enjoyed the fights

Thank you! 

i see you guys write "TTT" somebody could explain me what does this means? 

A guy on email suggested me to try contact  Sitan in NYC . I never heard of them and dont know is there any way they could help me a bit ,if somebody know something write please.  

Again i am looking for any kind of help anybody could give me i hope soon i'll find job,but thats all nothing. I am working like 2 days in week (When they need me) and earn money for 4 days of trainings,now i am not able again to go. And unfortunately i am not in position to ask even friends for money and owe em,because of no work. Here is my email again if somebody could help . 

sasho.123@hotmail.com 

BIG THANKS FOR SUPPORT AND WISHES U GIVE ME ! 

No news today,no emails. 

To The Top Phone Post

Then TTT :) 

I would be really thankful if there is somebody who could help me out in this situation. Its hard i know , but i wont lose my hope. Sometimes when they need me for work i'll go and work,but its not enough because twice per week i work when i need him. really bad situation, summer is worst part of year to find job here.

AleksandarStojkovic -

Then TTT :) 

I would be really thankful if there is somebody who could help me out in this situation. Its hard i know , but i wont lose my hope. Sometimes when they need me for work i'll go and work,but its not enough because twice per week i work when i need him. really bad situation, summer is worst part of year to find job here.

Could you get to Russia? Or South Asia? Phone Post

Nowdays with power of money everything is possible unfortunately. I didnt understnad your question well but if i could i already would be away from here. I have friend and he was in Russia last year, before he went there he needed like 1000 euros , he came back with 4000+ but he really risked alot. One day he told me i cant anymore handle it , took money from some friend and he really did put everything on table. I do not want even to imagine what would be if he failed. So my answer is i would go anywhere if i have possiblity.

AleksandarStojkovic -

Nowdays with power of money everything is possible unfortunately. I didnt understnad your question well but if i could i already would be away from here. I have friend and he was in Russia last year, before he went there he needed like 1000 euros , he came back with 4000+ but he really risked alot. One day he told me i cant anymore handle it , took money from some friend and he really did put everything on table. I do not want even to imagine what would be if he failed. So my answer is i would go anywhere if i have possiblity.

I'm just really confused on the problem. If it's hard to find work your only goal should be moving. Then focus on training. Phone Post

As i said if i had money and connections to move i really would go away from here for my better. 

And as u would say "TTT" and still looking for some help here if possible to survive summer and then most likely it will be way easier for me.