Looking for female fighter

The AFA will host another event in Waterloo, Iowa on May 8th. We are looking for a female fighter to fill out a middleweight tournament. The tournament does consist of three mediocre level girls. None of them have had a professional ultimate fight.

For more information email afafighting@yahoo.com

Travis - I'd do it, but I'm a little out of shape. Sorry.

Thats ok, you would have the biggest boobies in the tournament.

I might know of a girl interested. What is the weight?

"Thats ok, you would have the biggest boobies in the tournament."

So you're not fighting? :)

No Hawkeye you're getting boobies and penises mixed up again. TTT for the 2nd biggest homo in Iowa.

Travis call me

Like having big boobs is a bad thing. ( . )( . )

I copied this to the fightergirls.net forum

weight??

sounds like Miller is game

bradu,it's actually about another topic but I can't get ahold of him any other way right now

I was just kidding anyways, knowing you're a dude and all.

Hawkeyefan should go to Osky tomorrow though for teh Iowa Challenge event and compare breast size with Fulton

ttt for the 3 guys flirting with each other (Travis, Hawkeyefan, and Clayton)

:)

That's only legal in Missouri,and we all know bzljj wants to bring the camcorder

ttt

Didn't know about the event until now. This weekend is the first one in a long time my wife doesn't work (she's switching to weekdays) and so I don't have to watch my daughter.

Too bad I've already planned to put a fence in my backyard and have people coming over to help. Otherwise I'd try to make it to Osky and meet you guys.

ttt's for (.)(.)'s lol

Hey Lars - if the Girl is Shayna - then Kelly could be talked into taking a spot there as well