Looking for fighters for first SC MMA event Jan

We are looking for fighters for the first MMA event held in Charleston SC set for January, we will line up Professional and Amatuers for this event,Media coverage will be very abundant as well as marketing,if your interested email your stats to Info@furyfightpromotions.com or call 843-302-3307, you can also fill out a form on the website at www.furyfightpromotions.com. we look forward to this event.This will be held in a 24ft octagon. Light and sound show.We are working television deals currently,this may or may not happen. Good Luck

I WANT TO FIGHT IN SC.

will that be the name of the promotion? "Fury Fighting"

i'll at least come and check it out.

The promotion is The Storm.

Mail Sent

second SC MMA event...

more mail.. ttt

i know there's a lot of SC mma fighters' happy they wont have to drive 5hrs plus for fights.

ttt

We just received this email from the SC Athletic Commission,we are now on hold until further notice for PRO MMA events here in the state, the laws are passed so it shouldnt be long,email attached below.

At this point we are not having any Pro MMA events in SC. If you have any questions please call me at 803-896-4571 or Larry 803-896-4561/ 803-920-6923

Fury Fighting -   We just received this email from the SC Athletic Commission,we are now on hold until further notice for PRO MMA events here in the state, the laws are passed so it shouldnt be long,email attached below.

At this point we are not having any Pro MMA events in SC. If you have any questions please call me at 803-896-4571 or Larry 803-896-4561/ 803-920-6923

hey man i've been following the bill in this state for 2 years. I was a bit surprised when you posted your January card.

legislators in Columbia have told me it will be voted on and (almost certainly) passed in the 2nd week of January when the senate reconvenes from recess.

if the process reflects that of our neighboring states like Tennessee and NC, after the bill passes there will be a 4-5 month lull period while a commission is formed, appointments made, and rulesets agreed on.

that being said i'll be very surprised to see a state sanctioned MMA event earlier than 2nd quarter 2010.

Also, i've tried to call you about a few business related things I'd like to talk to you about, can you PM me a better way to get in touch with you?

if im not on this card then its blasphemy

anywhere in charleston ill sell hundreds of tickets

i came before the fad

oh yea i have connections to old money for sponsors and such for the event

hit me up and let me help lets work sometihng out

Fury,

I sent you a PM.

Malachy Friedman - if im not on this card then its blasphemy

anywhere in charleston ill sell hundreds of tickets

i came before the fad

This guy  better be on the card, for real, I wouldn't mind making my pro debut on it as well

TTT

Fury Fighting - The promotion is The Storm.
TTT 4 this

Fury you get my PM?

Is this event happening? I still haven't heard back.