Looking for new android phone

Have an s3 right now, contract is up and I can get a new phone. What do all you phone junkies like?

*note: must be available on Rogers, and be an Android. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

I recently got the LG G2 and I'm very happy with it. Zero complaints.

That being said, I was messing around with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 at the store a couple weeks ago and I thought that was equally nice. It had a 5.7" screen (LG G2 has a 5.2" screen), but wasn't too much larger than my LG G2 with it's case on.

That is one important point, I have a case on my LG G2 to protect it in the event I drop it. However, with the Note 3, it's to the point where it's size is fine how it is, but would be too big if a protective case was put on it.

Both however have large screens, are you interested in large screen phones or would you prefer something with a screen smaller than 5"

Note 3

LG G2

Sony Experia Z1

Moto X

sicko - I recently got the LG G2 and I'm very happy with it. Zero complaints.

That being said, I was messing around with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 at the store a couple weeks ago and I thought that was equally nice. It had a 5.7" screen (LG G2 has a 5.2" screen), but wasn't too much larger than my LG G2 with it's case on.

That is one important point, I have a case on my LG G2 to protect it in the event I drop it. However, with the Note 3, it's to the point where it's size is fine how it is, but would be too big if a protective case was put on it.

Both however have large screens, are you interested in large screen phones or would you prefer something with a screen smaller than 5"
Preferably the ~5inch ones. So far I'm liking the HTC one, nexus 5 and the s4. Thanks for everyone's input so far Phone Post 3.0

wait for the s5 which is supposed to be announced next month, rumored specs:

qhd display (2560x1440)
64 bit 8 core processor
4 gig low power ddr4
16 meg camera
4000 battery
android 4.4 kitkat

http://bgr.com/2013/12/30/galaxy-s5-specs-64-bit-4gb-ram/

fuckin beast! Phone Post 3.0

rMar89 - 
sicko - I recently got the LG G2 and I'm very happy with it. Zero complaints.

Preferably the ~5inch ones. So far I'm liking the HTC one, nexus 5 and the s4. Thanks for everyone's input so far Phone Post 3.0

Nexus 5 uses the fastest processor this year.