Looking for opinions on training DVD's

Hey Guys.

I'm looking to add to the library and was hoping to get some opinions on some training DVD's. Looking for some specialized aspects of the game. Nothing really trendy or flashy. I like fundamental, simple concepts. In that vein, can you reccomend videos for:

Guard Passing
Sweeps
Leg Locks
Any other specific technique or conceptual dvd's you find useful.

Thanks

Chango

Bill Coopers great escapes was pretty useful for me. Phone Post 3.0

Carlos Machado has a great instructional on the Hook sweep, you can get that on Viemo Phone Post 3.0

Xande Ribeiros dvd set is a complete game and very well put together/ practice everything over the course of a year and in 365 days you will be great!

:)

I really like Ryan Hall's guard passing set and would highly recommend it. Phone Post 3.0

I really got a lot out of Buchecha's Half guard DVD. Also, Jeff Glovers deep half guard.

MGin action is about the best thing ive seen though.

green_machine - I really like Ryan Hall's guard passing set and would highly recommend it. Phone Post 3.0

I read a review somewhere that said that Ryan Halls DVD's, while quite good, were very attribute based and somewhat difficult for the average practitioner.

Did you find that to be true?

Chango

ChangoBravo - 
green_machine - I really like Ryan Hall's guard passing set and would highly recommend it. Phone Post 3.0

I read a review somewhere that said that Ryan Halls DVD's, while quite good, were very attribute based and somewhat difficult for the average practitioner.

Chango

I have only seen Ryan Hall's guard passing set and a little bit of his 50/50 set. Maybe some of his other material, like the inverted guard stuff is more attribute based, but I don't think the guard passing set is attribute based at all. I agree with green machine that it is a great set. It is very comprehensive and concept-based, and it will help almost anybody understand the guard passing game better, or at least expose you to another useful perspective.

I've been working my way through Michael Langhi's Dynamic DLR, Spider, and Reverse DLR sets via Budovideos Online. If you're an active open guard player I would recommend them. There's a decent balance between flashy and practical techniques in his videos in my opinion.

Some good stuff here guys. Thanks and keep 'em coming.

Chango

ChangoBravo - 

Chango

I actually found the opposite to be true. Maybe his inverted guard set and maybe some of the triangle stuff you could say are reliant on a certain type of body or attributes, but the guard passing was all concepts, movements, and positioning. While he does go through a number of techniques from each of what he calls "passing positions," the best part of the set are his concepts behind the strategy of passing each particular situation and the ideal positioning and mechanics to be successful against that specific problem.