Looking for sponsors for strikeforce fight.

Dustin Neace
145lbs as a pro 27-14-1

Out of Indianapolis Indiana.

Train at IBJJA with BlackBelt James Clingerman(BJJ), also at Intergrated with Chris Lytle, Johhny Ress, Jake Obrian( All well known UFC vets).

I am the Current King Of Kombat 145lb Champion, Current Freestyle Combat Challenge 145lb Tournament Champion, Courage Fighting Championship 145lb Champion, held the Legends Of Fighting superfight/145lb Championships.

Photos: myspace.com/boxxerstudd

plz e-mail me at dustin_neace@hotmail.com

I will be fighting Jeff Curran Nov7th.

TTT Good luck against Curran, tough fight.

good luck

ttt

Terrible style matchup for you Dustin.  Hope the pay is good.

^^^ a good luck would have been just as good.

audiophile26 -  ^^^ a good luck would have been just as good.

I consider him a friend.  Anyone who knows me will tell you I tell the truth.  Im not gonna patronize anyone.

3t

ttt

Good luck against Curran!  Tough fight!

cost?

Good luck!

The Mouth -  Terrible style matchup for you Dustin.  Hope the pay is good.

Friend or not - who says that to someone who is gearing up for a fight? 

ohferfuxsakes - 
The Mouth - 

I consider him a friend.  Anyone who knows me will tell you I tell the truth.  Im not gonna patronize anyone.

well, a friend would at least give some props...

he's looking for some help , you come here and put him down.

Good luck against Curran and finding some sponsorship Dustin.

LOL.  Ive known Dustin for 5+ years.  He knows I care how he does and worry about his career.  I dont need to tell him that 100s of times for him to understand.

And put him down?  Im doing no such thing.  Dustin has this problem where he manages himself.  When you do that you have the problem of your client thinking he can win every fight offered when that isnt the case.   Dustin knows how I feel about some of the fights he takes.  You need someone non-emotional about it to give you advice on what to do with your career.  He is still 21-22ish and has had almost 40 fights.  

ttt

TTT and check with Ecko they're an Indiana company.

good luck indeed

ttt for Neace

The Mouth - 
ohferfuxsakes - 
The Mouth - 

well, a friend would at least give some props...

he's looking for some help , you come here and put him down.

Good luck against Curran and finding some sponsorship Dustin.

LOL.  Ive known Dustin for 5+ years.  He knows I care how he does and worry about his career.  I dont need to tell him that 100s of times for him to understand.

And put him down?  Im doing no such thing.  Dustin has this problem where he manages himself.  When you do that you have the problem of your client thinking he can win every fight offered when that isnt the case.   Dustin knows how I feel about some of the fights he takes.  You need someone non-emotional about it to give you advice on what to do with your career.  He is still 21-22ish and has had almost 40 fights.  

A week out from the fight isn't the time for that crap................Take the high road and admit you were wrong and wish your Boy Dustin Luck on a very tough fight...