Looking for sponsors/seminars!

ttt

That list is insane

ttt

ttt

TTT

Agee with Shane. Those are some zapattos loucinho. TTT for an amazing athlete, person, competitor and teacher! Phone Post

ttt

All this AND managing to get into med school... I wish I had half your drive lol.

Oh and ttt Phone Post

Someone needs to post the vid of her tapping that jacked guy at the grappling tourney.  You know he went into that thinking he had a cake walk.

Hillary, Have you ever hooked chains around your medals and rocked them Mr. T style?

I can't personally offer anything, but have you thought of heading to the UK? Book a few seminars in a short space of time, I'm sure people would be interested. There was quite a few well received seminars with female BJJ black belts last year.

TTT

Hillary,

Dollamur is going to step in and help you monthly. Jason is working out the details now. Good luck with your med school.

Shane Carwin - Hillary,

Dollamur is going to step in and help you monthly. Jason is working out the details now. Good luck with your med school.

Shane, you are fucking awesome.  Good on you for supporting Killary.

TTT

CRE - 
Shane Carwin - Hillary,

Is Dolla related to Frank? 

No but I will beat them down like I did Frank if they don't help Killary

Shane > You.

Also, CRE, Mir is a fun fighter for me because I enjoy when he loses spectacularly..Weird right?

Hillary have you considered a seminar at team beast boise idaho?

2JupitersTooMany - That list is insane

i know right it froze my phone lol