Looking for tanking class WOW

I'm looking for a tanking class.

I have a 85 Worgen Rogue I can trade almost full tier 11 and full vicious pvp.

Lemme know. Gear isn't really that important.

I'm looking for a tanking class.

I have a 85 Worgen Rogue I can trade almost full tier 11 and full vicious pvp.

Lemme know. Gear isn't really that important.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

i have a 85 Worgen DK full tier 11 tanking set

i will give too joo for TOR beta key

FloridaStriker - i will give too joo for TOR beta key

Would you be willing to sell it?

yes

FloridaStriker - yes

How much?

Whats your real ID?

add me eric@veysey.ca

Damn I thought you stopped playing FloridaStriker lol full tier 11... gangstuh!

Stupid question but how do you even sell accounts nowadays since this is all tied to your Bnet account?

Nalaan - Stupid question but how do you even sell accounts nowadays since this is all tied to your Bnet account?

You have to sell your bnet account. But the user can change the email address on it at any time. 

Curious why not just level one? I've been away from WoW for 3 years and recently started playing again. My 80 mage and Pally took 3 days each to get to 85 and I started leveling a druid over the weekend and hes already level 56. Leveling in Cata is a joke now!

Yeah I might just level my DK on my own.

Yeah I might just level my DK on my own.

odennis - Curious why not just level one? I've been away from WoW for 3 years and recently started playing again. My 80 mage and Pally took 3 days each to get to 85 and I started leveling a druid over the weekend and hes already level 56. Leveling in Cata is a joke now!
Time is money. The same reason I am looking for an already established Shaman. I don't want to spend the time lvling I just want to get into doing some pvp with the toon. 

See when your druid is 85 you can have a fresh lvl 85 druid with no notable achievements or milestones or I can fork over a couple hundred bucks and get a toon that is on a 6 year old account with all kinds of titles and mounts and tabards that you cannot get in the game anymore... It's all in what you are looking for 

E seems like Tommy 2 times.

2 times

Evelynn - Why don't you play League of Legends piggle?
I dunno I couldn't really get into it. It looked kind of meh. I am a bit of a graphics whore when it comes to games too. The gameplay and strategy behind the pvp looks really good but I just couldn't see myself getting into it. Plus I've spent all this time/money on WoW might as well see it out lol

see it out...the door! Shits going down September dawg