Looking for the Thiago Alves Shitle Tot video

I'm looking for that interview (from 2009 I think) with Thiago Alves when he asked for "shitle tot" instead of a title shot. I did a youtube search as well as a google search and surprisingly could not find it. Where did it go? Anyone got the hook up with a link? Thanks.

DoomFarmer - Wasnt that Kongo?

No it was Thiago Alves before he fought GSP. He was interviewed in the cage and said to GSP "I missed your performance. You looked really gay. I want a shitle tot" to which the crowd started booing.

DoomFarmer - Wasnt that Kongo?

Kongo wanted his teetle shot. Phone Post

TheBigBadBootyDaddy - 
DoomFarmer - Wasnt that Kongo?

Kongo wanted his teetle shot. Phone Post

LOL! Classic.

In for the teetle shut vee-deh-o azz well.

Is there some kind of cover-up here with that said video? Cuz I remember it was all over the internet and now 3 years later or so, there is no trace of it. Hmmmmm...

TheBulgarianAssassin - Is there some kind of cover-up here with that said video? Cuz I remember it was all over the internet and now 3 years later or so, there is no trace of it. Hmmmmm...

If you can still find Wandy asking to fuck Chuck, you can def find Thiago asking for a shitle tot.

. Phone Post

Well Alves did get his shittle tot. But Kongo never got his teetle shot..
Gimmie the teetle Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - Is there some kind of cover-up here with that said video? Cuz I remember it was all over the internet and now 3 years later or so, there is no trace of it. Hmmmmm...

If you can still find Wandy asking to fuck Chuck, you can def find Thiago asking for a shitle tot.

I gave it a good effort in searching for it through youtube and google. If you can find and post a link on here then I'll VTFU!

Yes, i think it is a conspiracy. I cannot ever find the old video where Helwani interviews Andre Arlovski's ex girl Patricia. He then proceeds to ask about her tasting his big pee pee pee in front of her new boyfriend who flips out.

Wait Alves said " i think your really gay(great he meant), but I want a shittle tot( not a tater tot) ".

MikeeastonsBONER - Wait Alves said " i think your really gay(great he meant), but I want a shittle tot( not a tater tot) ".

He said "I missed your performance. You looked really gay. I want a shitle tot." I remember it but just can't find it.

TheBulgarianAssassin - 
yellow wrkahlc - 

I gave it a good effort in searching for it through youtube and google. If you can find and post a link on here then I'll VTFU!

Say no more, fren:

http://chrisangelo.multiply.com/video/item/47/Give-Thiago-Alves-his-SHITLE-TOT-already?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fvideo%2Fitem

I can't embed, but there ya go!

In Phone Post

Awesome!

In Phone Post