Looking for UFC 106 odds

The usual site I look at only has 4 fights up.

Karo/Hazelate, Tito/Forrest, Rosholt/Grove and Baroni/Sadolloh.

I have not seen odds for any of the other fights. I'm really interested in the Kos/Rumble fight and Volkmann/Thiago. If anyone has them can you post all the fights from this card and odds. Thanks

JD

Oddessa says they will be up later this afternoon probably.

Best fight odds has Rumble/Kos right around even, -110 each way depending on what book you use, I've seen both of them listed as a slight favorite.

the aldo brown line was a major surprise.

They're ready, imagine they will start posting them in next few hours after all  the daily basket and props get posted.

ttt for Oddessa.... Do you know if there will be any odds for Strikeforce Challengers: Woodley vs. Bears?

They are up. - http://sports.bodog.ca/sports-betting/mixed-martial-arts.jsp

Koscheck -130
Johnson EVEN

Thiago -600
Volkman +400

The Thiago vs Volkman fight odds are close to the odds of Fedor vs Rogers

Yeah Bodog is really good with the lines. If they dont have them all you have to do is ask and they will usually put them up the next day. Thats what I did for Koscheck vs Johnson and the WEC event tonight.

Card - ttt for Oddessa.... Do you know if there will be any odds for Strikeforce Challengers: Woodley vs. Bears?

Looking to tackle that after the boxing gets sent out 2day...but honestly..I really dont care for the Strikeforce Challenger shows. They are like glorified Toughman contests.  Plus you got guys making shit pay ....It pains me to say it...but I dont consider 2 many of them 'professional.'  Fighters  that 75 % of NCAA Div I All American Wrstlers can beat in a fight straight off the bench...

So I'm on fence whether I will even offer the card.