LOOKING INTO GETTING THE CHIAPPA RHINO SNUBNOSE

ANYONE HAVE ONE?   REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GREAT FOR THIS GUN.   I WILL PROBABLY END UP GETTING THE 5 INCH BARREL VERSION AS WELL DOWN THE LINE.   

lol! when i read the thread title I thought it was some sort of dick piercing...

As a long-time Luster-of-Matebas, I have a huge boner for that gun, both in the snubby and long barrels.

They're kind of pricey for a snub nose, but they're still seemingly in high demand.

I'd love to pick one up.

Seems like people either just dismiss it because they don't like the look or they love it. I don't think I've ever heard of someone who owned one and disliked it.

That said, if you're getting a wacky revolver you should go all the way with the related Mateba MTR-8:

http://www.weapon.ge/images/203_2.jpg

I WAS LOOKING INTO THE MATEBA'S............HAVEN'T FOUND ONE UNDER 3K YET..........HAHAHA......FUCK THAT..........

Mateba MTR-8?

Nah, 6 Unica!

Solid gun but huge guys with snub noses have always looked kinda funny to me.

is it harder to shoot with a snub nose? it seems like it would affect accuracy - does it?

BIGWHITESEXY - 

I WAS LOOKING INTO THE MATEBA'S............HAVEN'T FOUND ONE UNDER 3K YET..........HAHAHA......FUCK THAT..........

I think that's the normal progression.

"Man, I'd love to have a Mateba in my collection."

browses gun broker

"Oooooo-kay. I'm willing to settle for just flat sides and bottom alignment."

Misedukatd - is it harder to shoot with a snub nose? it seems like it would affect accuracy - does it?

Sure. Less mass to soak up the recoil and shorter sight length to work with.

But, the Chiappas are different in that the barrel lines up with the bottom cylinder, so the barrel doesn't flip up as much with the recoil. This is true of the long barrel ones (and the Mateba 6 I posted), too. They're supposed to be easier to control.

I like mine. It shoots really well but I'm not sure if the barrel alignment really makes much of a difference. It looks bad ass though. When I take it to the range I always get questions and comments about it. Phone Post 3.0

Misedukatd - is it harder to shoot with a snub nose? it seems like it would affect accuracy - does it?

WITH MY AIRWEIGHT S&W........FUCK YEAH....DAMN THING IS LIKE CATCHING A BASEBALL BARE HANDED.......KICKS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER..........SUPPOSEDLY THE RHINO DOESN'T HAVE THAT BECAUSE THE BARREL IS LOWER PUSHING THE RECOIL MORE INTO YOUR PALM RATHER THAN KICKING UPWARDS............

WELL JUST WENT TO THE GUN SHOP AND ITS NOT ON CALIFORNIA'S APPROVED LIST YET................THATS SUPER GAY GENTLEMAN..........GAY AS FUCK.............

I AM A MOFO - Solid gun but huge guys with snub noses have always looked kinda funny to me.

Imagine him shooting it while riding a scooter.

I worked for Gander Mountain for a bit sold a few of them. Had an older guy that would come in and buy 1k worth of guns every other week. He owned two and said he loved them.

Reviews say they have much less recoil and improved accuracy over a normal snubnose.

I used to carry a 2 1/4 ruger sp101 357. that thing had quite a bit of kick but I was a pretty damn good shot with it.

Great concept but I prefer semi autos. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.justgunsstore.com/product/chiappa-rhino-149446-1.htm

in sacramento

Masterclass - Great concept but I prefer semi autos. Phone Post 3.0

I actually like both last time I purchased a gun however I purchased a semi only because it was less expensive than a wheel gun???

BIGWHITESEXY -

WELL JUST WENT TO THE GUN SHOP AND ITS NOT ON CALIFORNIA'S APPROVED LIST YET................THATS SUPER GAY GENTLEMAN..........GAY AS FUCK.............

Maybe you should move to Texas for more gay sex and better laws.... Phone Post 3.0