LOOKING INTO GETTING THE CHIAPPA RHINO SNUBNOSE

Drugs_Delaney - http://www.justgunsstore.com/product/chiappa-rhino-149446-1.htm

in sacramento

YEAH THERE IS A WAY TO GET AROUND IT WITH THE SINGLE SHOT CONVERSION..........BUT IT COSTS AN EXTRA $2-300 FOR IT...............CALIFORNIA MARK UP.............I THINK I WILL JUST WAIT UNTIL IT GETS APPROVED...........

the only guns not on the Texas approved guns list are the stolen ones.

Your state suck cock

The Popeye - 
Masterclass - Great concept but I prefer semi autos. Phone Post 3.0

I actually like both last time I purchased a gun however I purchased a semi only because it was less expensive than a wheel gun???

I'm going to say, "true".

Am I right?

Rhymenoceros - I had one for a while as a T&E gun, and I hated that thing so much. It's one of the worst revolvers I've ever shot.

WHY?  PEOPLE SAY THE RECOIL PUSHES INTO YOUR PALM MAKING IT A VERY COMFORTABLE SNUB NOSE TO SHOOT.........WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM?  

The Popeye - the only guns not on the Texas approved guns list are the stolen ones.

Your state suck cock

TRU DAT

YOU'RE GONNA SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!

WELL SHIT.........RHYM.....I RESPECT YOUR KNOWLEDGE........I THINK I WILL HAVE TO TEST FIRE THIS FUCKER BEFORE BUYING NOW............THANKS MAN.  

Speaking of Smith & Wesson, this video leads me to believe a new M&P revolver offering is coming soon.

You should go with a Smith & Wesson 500. A man such as yourself should only have the best. Phone Post 3.0

I HAVE TWO S&W REVOLVERS...........AN AIRLITE .357 AND A 610 10MM..................THE 10MM IS SUPER ACCURATE AND THE AIRLITE REALLY FUCKING SUCKS TO SHOOT LOL BUT DOES THE JOB.

I GUESS I TECHNICALLY HAVE A 686 AS WELL BUT I AM JUST HOLDING ON TO IT FOR MY DAD. 

the fuck would anyone want a snubnose over a good .25....
serious question