Looking to buy a Retropie TME.

Anyone have one? Should I eBay one? Looking for something to do while covid runs wild. 

What systems are emulated perfectly(or close it) with it?

I have built a few of them, shoot me a message and I can answer questions for you. Half the fun is gathering games and building it yourself. I’m currently building one that’s marvel themed. 

Buy a Raspberry Pi, then go here download and slap an image on a SD Card. Bob’s your uncle. Add a couple usb SNES controllers and you’re all set.

1 Like
Mark Krumrine -

I have built a few of them, shoot me a message and I can answer questions for you. Half the fun is gathering games and building it yourself. I’m currently building one that’s marvel themed. 

Says I need to be your friend. Can you send me a request please. 

Jason

FatsMcGee - Buy a Raspberry Pi, then go here download and slap an image on a SD Card. Bob's your uncle. Add a couple usb SNES controllers and you're all set.

https://www.arcadepunks.com/

Where’s the cheapest place, Amazon? Do I need the 3 or 4? Any difference?

Thanks,

Jason

This forum sucks lol just send me a email markkrumrinejr@yahoo.com and I will walk you through some of the do’s and donts. It’s a bunch of stuff to go through but amazing once you do! 

Mark Krumrine - 

This forum sucks lol just send me a email markkrumrinejr@yahoo.com and I will walk you through some of the do’s and donts. It’s a bunch of stuff to go through but amazing once you do! 

Thanks.

Thinking about doing this so I’ll drop you a mail if I do.

I **think** Scrapdo makes them....I asked for one but I never heard back on it.

Always enjoyed mine. Went the ebay route. Had everything from Atari -PlayStation. Wish I used it a tad more. Actually might dig it out. 

Fuck Yes!!

In this beeyotch for quarantine projects

LiveWire -

Sorry man. 

I got out of it but I do still have all the parts. I’m going to put one together for you today if you still want it. I just need to verify I still have cooling fans for the cases or if I need to order a few.

edit. I’m all set if you still want one.  

scrapdo - 
LiveWire -

Sorry man. 

I got out of it but I do still have all the parts. I’m going to put one together for you today if you still want it. I just need to verify I still have cooling fans for the cases or if I need to order a few.

edit. I’m all set if you still want one.  

I sure do. Thanks for getting back to me.

BTW, I sent you a PM.

You still in the neighborhood? I thought maybe I saw a thread that you moved to DC? You don't have to answer on here if you don't want to, PM is fine or I'll send you my contact info.