Looking to buy a used gi!!

My Gi ripped the other day in class, so I need to replace it. I'm hoping to find a used one that's in good condition. Slim pickins on Ebay right now, plus, theres a lot of gi junkies on here that have extra gis im kinda broke at the moment, so I'm looking to get something cheap, but I want to be fair to you also. If what you have is out of my price range I'll tell you.

This is what I'm looking for:

1. No lightweight summer gis. Prefer gold weaves,

2. Prefer blue. White will be ok. Can't use any other colors.

3. Must fit me. I stand 5'10" weigh 220. Stocky build. Slim cut gis don't fit me.

I am open to any brand.

If you have a Gi you'd like to sell, let me know and we can work out a deal. Thanks. Phone Post

5'10? damn, i am trying to unload my blue padilla n sons gold weave or maybe it's dbl weave, size: A3 its slightly faded, and jacket has shrunk abit (to fit me, 5'6 180 broad shoulders/short arms)

someone posted a thread about: bjjgimarket.com

good luck!

Yeah. Checked that sight out. Messages a guy but haven't heard from him yet. Phone Post

On this note I have an Origin A3s never worn I'll let go for 115 shipping if anybody wants it Phone Post

check bjjhq.com

The Noose - My Gi ripped the other day in class, so I need to replace it. I'm hoping to find a used one that's in good condition. Slim pickins on Ebay right now, plus, theres a lot of gi junkies on here that have extra gis im kinda broke at the moment, so I'm looking to get something cheap, but I want to be fair to you also. If what you have is out of my price range I'll tell you.

3. Must fit me. I stand 5'10" weigh 220. Stocky build. Slim cut gis don't fit me.

I am open to any brand.

If you have a Gi you'd like to sell, let me know and we can work out a deal. Thanks. Phone Post

I've got a blue and white Vulkan pro lite that should fit you just fine. I bought it in the fall of 2009 though I've primarily trained gi less. I'd be surprised if it's been worn 10x. Good gi. Phone Post

I also have two double weave warrior one gi I'd part with. One white. The other, blue. Phone Post

mmanthebay -
The Noose - My Gi ripped the other day in class, so I need to replace it. I'm hoping to find a used one that's in good condition. Slim pickins on Ebay right now, plus, theres a lot of gi junkies on here that have extra gis im kinda broke at the moment, so I'm looking to get something cheap, but I want to be fair to you also. If what you have is out of my price range I'll tell you.

I am open to any brand.

I've got a blue and white Vulkan pro lite that should fit you just fine. I bought it in the fall of 2009 though I've primarily trained gi less. I'd be surprised if it's been worn 10x. Good gi. Phone Post

Damn! I Ended up buying a Gi on EBay. I got an mkimono blue hybrid weave A4. It is new, but I got it at a great price. I am not sure if it will fit me or not. It gets here tomorrow. If it doesn't fit I am gonna sell it or trade it.

I wanted a Vulkan. I hear they are good for stocky built guys. Would you be interested in working out a trade if the Mkimono is too small for me? If not, how much are you asking for it? I wish I would have seen your post before I bought off eBay. Phone Post

Don't think I can handle the double weaves. Too heavy. I overheat like a mofo. Phone Post

The Noose -
mmanthebay -

I am open to any brand.

Damn! I Ended up buying a Gi on EBay. I got an mkimono blue hybrid weave A4. It is new, but I got it at a great price. I am not sure if it will fit me or not. It gets here tomorrow. If it doesn't fit I am gonna sell it or trade it.

I wanted a Vulkan. I hear they are good for stocky built guys. Would you be interested in working out a trade if the Mkimono is too small for me? If not, how much are you asking for it? I wish I would have seen your post before I bought off eBay. Phone Post

I might consider a trade or you can make me a reasonable offer on the Vulcan. Try your Mkimono on when you get it and let me know what you think Phone Post

Will do. Phone Post