Looking to donate to the fighters that lost out

I will donate whatever I can to a fighter on the card that was cancelled. Any contact info would be great. Hope more will follow suit!

Thank you

No.

Unless guys like Tim Boetsch hook me up for UFC 149. Phone Post

i think it sucks all the hard work they put in just to have to wait to get paid the money they were counting on. Don't know who to blame but I'm sure they still need to pay there bills and feed there family's!

Don't bother they will be taken care of. no way Dana and crew let's these guys take the loss because of this shit Phone Post

I'd be surprised if the UFC didn't toss them something.

I hope so, That would really suck.

Mathamuticus - I'd be surprised if the UFC didn't toss them something.

Surely Phone Post

fuck this. Dana White is the one who canceled the PPV, not Jon Jones. He should donate to these fighters who have made him rich beyond his wildest imagination.

letting a roiding criminal like Sonnen have gift shots at belts makes the sport look silly and ran by utter buffoons. MMA doesn't deserve respect if this is how the greats in the sport get treated, with temper tantrums and slander.

Just out of curiosity, what are you planning on donating to them?

I few dollars to help them along, I know some still struggle to get by early on.

Zuffa's problem, not ours. Phone Post

Just because it's not our fault doesn't mean I cannot help out when some one we watch and enjoy my be in need! 

Unless you're independently wealthy and looking to sponsor some fighters this thread makes no sense.

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of UG members who need money to pay for mortgages, school tuition, healthcare etc. Will you be setting up a thread to support them?

Would they help you if you lost a paycheck? No they wouldn't. Yes I feel bad but they wouldn't help any of us. Phone Post

NJstileNJ - 

Would they help you if you lost a paycheck? No they wouldn't. Yes I feel bad but they wouldn't help any of us. Phone Post

Good point. Name one fighter that has seen one of the MANY threads on the OG about members who are going through something and offered them cash to cover their problem?

That's your way of thinking and this is my way. If i can help another I will. I am not asking for you guys to help. i have been helping  a few people here with gear and whatever else they need for awhile now.

Authority Figure - 
NJstileNJ - 

Good point. Name one fighter that has seen one of the MANY threads on the OG about members who are going through something and offered them cash to cover their problem?

Authority Fagure, I have never seen a positive post from you.
You must really hate your life. I feel bad for you.

jzepp - Just because it's not our fault doesn't mean I cannot help out when some one we watch and enjoy my be in need! 

I want some money. I'll pm you my PayPal info Phone Post

Jon Jones will appreciate this. I'm sure he's disappointed he won't get paid until he fights machida so every little bit helps.

What about the undercard fighters, I'm not talking about the top paid fighters. It's the up and comers. They do not make alot. Most are living an average life.

Most of these people who posted negative on this thread I can help you out also. If you would like I can direct you to a Gynecologists!