Looking to Sponsor Fighters Or Anything Big...

Meeee pick meeeee :) Phone Post 3.0

The current UGGP has over 56,000 views on here, will be run by Tuff-N -Uff, and this will be the fifth time it has gone down. Internet powerhouse Reddit is doing a spin off and events in the UK and Australia have been discussed. It has potential. Phone Post 3.0

What exactly does your company do? That would be square 1. Anyone with an actual brand will want to partner with a sponsor that is a match and mutually beneficial. Phone Post 3.0

ASanchez83 - The current UGGP has over 56,000 views on here, will be run by Tuff-N -Uff, and this will be the fifth time it has gone down. Internet powerhouse Reddit is doing a spin off and events in the UK and Australia have been discussed. It has potential. Phone Post 3.0

I might sound really dumb, but I have no idea what you are talking about?

KJ! - I'm down how do I get a hold of you do you have twitter?

I'm @thehardestkj Phone Post 3.0

Send me a private message on here.

KJ! - 
teamquestnorth -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - What about the UG's own Dominique Robinson? He doesn't quite have the exposure of other fighters but he's a great fighter who's just trying to make it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that would be cool Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

No offense at all on this....but let me explain why we stopped sponsoring small things. It felt AMAZING to do these small promotions or donate to the small charities and help out the guys just trying to succeed, trust me it doesn't get old helping them out, but what does get old is how many people start messaging you and wanting you to help them out and donate, and it's like 80% of them you have no idea who they are or what they are doing, if they are real or not. We've been featured on CNN, FOX, all the major news stations, Huffington Post, Yahoo etc etc...

The problem with sponsoring the small guys is that once you do that, it opens up the flood gates for EVERYONE else to come at you wanting to be sponsored or whatever.

But since this guy is an actual member here and posts here, someone tell him to message me and we'll see what we can do.

(Sorry if I sounded like an asshole, just saying how it REALLY works)

LIKE A BOSS -
KJ! - 
teamquestnorth -
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - What about the UG's own Dominique Robinson? He doesn't quite have the exposure of other fighters but he's a great fighter who's just trying to make it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that would be cool Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

No offense at all on this....but let me explain why we stopped sponsoring small things. It felt AMAZING to do these small promotions or donate to the small charities and help out the guys just trying to succeed, trust me it doesn't get old helping them out, but what does get old is how many people start messaging you and wanting you to help them out and donate, and it's like 80% of them you have no idea who they are or what they are doing, if they are real or not. We've been featured on CNN, FOX, all the major news stations, Huffington Post, Yahoo etc etc...

The problem with sponsoring the small guys is that once you do that, it opens up the flood gates for EVERYONE else to come at you wanting to be sponsored or whatever.

But since this guy is an actual member here and posts here, someone tell him to message me and we'll see what we can do.

(Sorry if I sounded like an asshole, just saying how it REALLY works)
Talking like a boss Phone Post 3.0

What does your company do? Phone Post 3.0

Greg Southworth - What does your company do? Phone Post 3.0

We actually have 3 companies, but I would rather not discuss those. We are just now getting around to Like A Boss (purchased it back in 2007) and we are trying very hard to brand it as a "faith in humanity" and "the good side of news" type of brand. We want people to see only great and motivational / inspirational things of the world. The news today is just all shit and filled with garbage. We are attempting to change this.

The Discovery Channel has asked us to do a show the opposite of Ridiculousness on MTV if you are familiar with that, if not, it's a TV show that shows people getting injured and doing very stupid things.

DM me your e mail address, I have something quite remarkable and inspirational with which I can connect you.

I'm on the app so can't DM, but I'll get an e mail of your contact info. Phone Post 3.0

Greg Southworth - DM me your e mail address, I have something quite remarkable and inspirational with which I can connect you.

I'm on the app so can't DM, but I'll get an e mail of your contact info. Phone Post 3.0

Sent.

Sponsor Justin Wren's Fight For The Forgotten.

Replied - thanks! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Phone Post 3.0

2 time repeating Euro Rally Car Champion Andreas Bakkerud

Bump. So far we've had some amazing deals made with some UFC fighters, and amazing promoters and agents. Everyone has been just amazing.

Looking for more! Bring it on!

LIKE A BOSS - Bump. So far we've had some amazing deals made with some UFC fighters, and amazing promoters and agents. Everyone has been just amazing.

Please DM email I'm on the app I got some ideas you guys may like:) and VU for being good people! Phone Post 3.0

Dominique would be perfect, honestly. One entertaining mofo Phone Post 3.0

newman2020 - 
LIKE A BOSS - Bump. So far we've had some amazing deals made with some UFC fighters, and amazing promoters and agents. Everyone has been just amazing.

Please DM email I'm on the app I got some ideas you guys may like:) and VU for being good people! Phone Post 3.0

Do I just send you a direct message on here? Sorry I'm a noob to this...

JustAble - Dominique would be perfect, honestly. One entertaining mofo Phone Post 3.0

Who? (sorry if that's a noob question btw)

LIKE A BOSS -
newman2020 - 

Do I just send you a direct message on here? Sorry I'm a noob to this...
Totally if your on the desktop version yes the apps won't allow us to do it at this time I hear their working on it if you just send me your email thru DM I will gladly correspond with you :) from my personal email Phone Post 3.0