Looks Like Anderson is Leaving his Gloves in The Cage

Why do you hate Anderson?

1 Like

Iā€™m not the guy you asked, but I donā€™t hate Silva. For me his level of entitlement became really apparent after he lost the bisping fight and wouldnā€™t accept it, and that lowered my opinion of him.

I canā€™t wait for his boxing match with JCC

He seems like a likeable personality to me, apart from maybe a couple of things like his antics against Maia. But in a long, long mma career thereā€™s always going to be incidents.

He did try to be honourable after those times though and seems to have the respect of most fighters, even him and Chael are friendly these days, he was on his podcast the other day.He must be a nice guy to forgive Chael for all his antics.

Besides his great heart and skills shown in fights, I remember his great humour and entertainment like dressing up and dancing as Michael Jackson in Pride. His training sessions with Steven Segal and then apparently using a front kick that he was ā€œtaughtā€ in the video of said sessions.

2 Likes

redruM14 who are some of your favorite fighters, and go ahead and tell me they are 100% clean.

I was asking because Fedor would probably destroy him lol

Condit is my all time favorite and I think hes clean. I also have favorites that have cheated too like Dillashaw. And I have the same feeling towards him that I do Silva. Hes a cheater. Can they redeem themselves? Yes. Can they be mentioned as a goat? No.

Condit is one of my favorites too, that dude bangs!

I think though many if not almost all of these guys probably enhanced at some point in modern MMA. Juicing doesnā€™t make you great though, not like Silva was in my opinion. Lots of guys have juiced and not been great.

Vitor in my opinion is the worst example of someone juicing, all the guys that were on TRT therapy also.

I agree. I think silva could have been the best without it. But we will never know now.

Paging Mr Paul

2 Likes

lol can you imagine!

For me, he retired after 2nd cheal fight

1 Like

now thereā€™s a fight that makes sense

Andy is the GOAT for me. A few guys have did comparable #s (GSP,khabib,jones) but nobody did it like Anderson. Crazy finishes, and he just created a mystique around him. Kinda like Conor did for a time, except silva did it longer.

1 Like

Agree 100%

I thought for sure heā€™d retire in the cage after the Adesanya fight. Passed the torch to the new young guy, was an ok fight he didnā€™t get finished in, would have been a great time to leave. Getting KOā€™d twice after that was totally unnecessary.

The real UFC GOAT (and GSP).

2 Likes

seth meyers haters gonna hate GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Well he already left his chin in the cage.

^^ Knockout blow right there!