Looks like Cesar Is Making Fun Of Renzo

Screenshot from Cesar's twitter

(blue name please...ty)

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/180/ceasarf.jpg

haha, good shit Cesar

lol the pictures that Cesar posted in the tweets made it funnier.

Is everyone gonna do this joke now? Phone Post

Clarence Parents - lol the pictures that Cesar posted in the tweets made it funnier.

the pictures are the thumb nails on the right...its why I had to make the screen cap so big...but yes!

that story about renzo is exactly what happens when dumb people with good training learn to use a cell phone. im not saying muggers dont deserve a ass kicking but the whole story seemed very douchey to me the way it came out. "look at me! im a street soldier!". Even the story about JBJ stopping a mugging wasnt as gay as this. Hes lucky neither of the muggers had the stand up of Matt Hughes.

bizsirker - that story about renzo is exactly what happens when dumb people with good training learn to use a cell phone. im not saying muggers dont deserve a ass kicking but the whole story seemed very douchey to me the way it came out. "look at me! im a street soldier!". Even the story about JBJ stopping a mugging wasnt as gay as this. Hes lucky neither of the muggers had the stand up of Matt Hughes.

^^ Beta that would have got his ass robbed ^^

LilBrockonmychest -  Cesar is so much cooler than Renzo

agreed.

bizsirker - that story about renzo is exactly what happens when dumb people with good training learn to use a cell phone. im not saying muggers dont deserve a ass kicking but the whole story seemed very douchey to me the way it came out. "look at me! im a street soldier!". Even the story about JBJ stopping a mugging wasnt as gay as this. Hes lucky neither of the muggers had the stand up of Matt Hughes.

Just curious but what was so bad about JBJ stopping a mugging? Also it appeared Renzo was reminiscing about times past in Brazil. He had a little fun with it. No reason to hate on the guy for it. Whats douchey is trying to mug a guy and then claim you're just trying to get some cigs.

Clarence Parents - 

ya. probably. my career isnt directed towards fighting so i may have go robbed. or i may have got in a cab and not tweeted a thing.

bizsirker - 
Clarence Parents - 

ya. probably. my career isnt directed towards fighting so i may have go robbed. or i may have got in a cab and not tweeted a thing.

I'm just talkin' shit. I woulda got robbed too.

DoomFarmer - 
LilBrockonmychest -  Renzo is so much cooler than Cesar

. Phone Post

it was a joke. the JBJ story was a staged stunt if i remember it correctly with ufc employees as actors. i could be wrong but thats the way i remember it coming out.

bizsirker - 
DoomFarmer - 

. Phone Post

it was a joke. the JBJ story was a staged stunt if i remember it correctly with ufc employees as actors. i could be wrong but thats the way i remember it coming out.

Is there a source to this?

Kings21 - 
bizsirker - 
DoomFarmer - 

. Phone Post

Pretty sure there is not..

Clarence Parents - 
bizsirker - 
Clarence Parents - 

I'm just talkin' shit. I woulda got robbed too.

hes just lucky that neither guy had a knife or a gun. A dumb risk to take in ones place. He even said he could have taken a cab. I may not be a MMA fighter but in my job i see alot of trauma. Ive never seen a armbar victory over two guys with loaded .38's

Ah ha ha ha just saw this on twitter! Awesome by Caeser to have a sense of humor about it! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Clarence Parents - 
Kings21 - 
bizsirker - 
DoomFarmer - 

. Phone Post

i just based it on this. maybe it was satire. i didnt research it that much.

http://www.cagepotato.com/sources-jon-jones-capture-of-robber-was-a-staged-pr-move/

Clarence Parents - 
Kings21 - 
bizsirker - 
DoomFarmer - 

. Phone Post

Lol not at all, that would have been everywhere, guy made it up in his head. Cesar's remake was great though