Lorenz Larkin Free Agency

What do you think of Larkin in a Bellator/Rizin/WSOF/One.

Would Larkin be a big enough name too garner a big contract from Bellator allá Rory and benson?

Would a Askren V Larkin fight move the needle?

What do you think about Larkin joining another organization? Phone Post 3.0

No way he goes anywhere but UFC or Bellator. Askren just went to One because UFC and Bellator didn't want him, and WSOF pays jack shit.

Going to Bellator would be an easier road to a title, but I'd prefer he stick around in the UFC. The UFC WW division is kinda wide open right now, and the way he beat Magny makes me think he could potentially beat someone like Condit or Cerrone and turn himself into a serious title threat.

Larkin is a solid fighter and a pretty cool dude.  I hope to see him fight soon, whether it's in the UFC, Bellator or Rizin.  Dude's fun as hell to watch.

The elite UFC WWs (Woodley, Thompson, Lawler, Maia) are all in their mid-30s right now. Gastelum is moving up to MW and Rory Mac went to Bellator. Larkin could be the last man standing in this division in a couple of years.

NUMBERON3MMA - What do you think of Larkin in a Bellator/Rizin/WSOF/One.

Would Larkin be a big enough name too garner a big contract from Bellator allá Rory and benson?

Would a Askren V Larkin fight move the needle?

What do you think about Larkin joining another organization? Phone Post 3.0

Bellators the best place for him. He could do really good there, getting smashed by Askren would ruin his career.

I don't understand how the UFC can let go a fighter who is has won 4 out of his last 5 Phone Post 3.0

Conor MoneyShotted All Over My Mendes - I don't understand how the UFC can let go a fighter who is has won 4 out of his last 5 Phone Post 3.0
Especially with the one loss being a split decision.

Larkin could easily be 5-0 at welterweight. Phone Post 3.0

NUMBERON3MMA -
Conor MoneyShotted All Over My Mendes - I don't understand how the UFC can let go a fighter who is has won 4 out of his last 5 Phone Post 3.0
Especially with the one loss being a split decision.

Larkin could easily be 5-0 at welterweight. Phone Post 3.0
His performance against Magny alone should guarantee his employment in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

He needs to stay in the UFC. Future champ IMO.

Future contender for sure

Easily one of the most fan friendly styles out there... wherever he goes I'm tuning in 

I would thoroughly enjoy watching him fight Askren. Seeing Ben get challenged by a striker like that who's explosive would be awesome. Ben Likely holds him down and wins but I'd like to see it 

I love the style Lorenz fights with and the way he attacks people's legs with his kicks.  He's one of my favorite fighters right now.

If the UFC lets him get away that's very poor judgement on their part. Larkin is a beast and a fun fighter to watch kick guys into Bolivia. Phone Post 3.0

UFC are dumber than I thought if they let him go