Lorenz Larkin has really fallen apart

In the UFC.

Last win in strike force was a unanimous 30-27 decision over lawler, then has gone 1-3 since making the big show! What gives??? Phone Post 3.0

I remember his loss against Carmont being a bad decision, but seems like his last couple of fights have been pretty tough. It's a shame because I always love watching him do his thing in there. Phone Post 3.0

I hear you on that. It looks like he's got a lot of potential, but he hasn't really put it all together yet.
Maybe he could make the cut to 170 and continue to develop as a fighter, who knows maybe he can still be a contender. Phone Post 3.0

IMO he gets a pass on the Carmont fight. Also, I believe he may be the best guy at his gym, so he isn't improving much and getting high level guys to come in there. I can't price that, it just seems that way. Phone Post

His only bad loss was against Philippou. I wouldn't say he's "fallen apart".

He lost a relatively close fight to Brad Tavares, not exactly the end of the world. Prior to that, the Carmont "loss" was a horrific decision and one of the worst robberies of 2013.

caposa -

He lost a relatively close fight to Brad Tavares, not exactly the end of the world. Prior to that, the Carmont "loss" was a horrific decision and one of the worst robberies of 2013.

This Phone Post 3.0

What weight did LARKINS fight Lawler at and how did he beat him?

fightsfan - What weight did LARKINS fight Lawler at and how did he beat him?
185. He handled Robbie pretty handily. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - 1 of those losses is a straight up robbery, and the other is debateable. The finish by Costa is legit but all these losses should serve as a lesson to Lorenz that being lackadaisical is a mistake in the cage and that he needs to pressure more and be more aggressive like he was in SF.
. Phone Post 3.0

KingMeNow -
He handled Robbie pretty handily while landing his hands. The crowd in the stands were standing like a marching band in the sand. Even Wand was fan, though he thought it was bland, because at 185 he is the man.

What do you say? I just may. Phone Post 3.0

KingMeNow -
I remember Robbie cracking him good in the first round but not being able to finish. Robbie had a real lack of urgency after that. Weird fight iirc. But I'm probably wrong seeing as I only saw it the one time live Phone Post 3.0

Carmont decision was just awful. As was Carmont's win over Filthy Tom.

I think Derek Bruson is Larkin's next fight. I don't see him winning that.

Probably recurring nightmares of King Mo

RyannVonDoom -
caposa -

This Phone Post 3.0
X2 Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - 1 of those losses is a straight up robbery, and the other is debateable. The finish by Costa is legit but all these losses should serve as a lesson to Lorenz that being lackadaisical is a mistake in the cage and that he needs to pressure more and be more aggressive like he was in SF.

Yeah, that Carmount decision still haunts me.  Glad the UFC saw through that.  Larkini does need to pick it up though.  I remember when he looked awesome in Strikeforce.  

Watched the guy as an ammy to pro. I hope he can pull it altogether. Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - Probably recurring nightmares of King Mo

late stoppage amnd on top of that wasn't king mo on roids