Losing UFC fighters that would never get cut

Here is my small list of UFC fighters that could go on a massive losing streak and still remain in the UFC because they are exciting.  Don't take it as they are losing fights now (although many are) but more that if they did lose say 5 in a row they would remain in the UFC.  I am also only talking about currently active fighters.  Not guys like Matt Hughes or Chuck Lidell who I would have put on this list if they were not retirered.

My criteria was heavily weighted on excitement, finish ability, getting a long with Dana,  and ability to sell PPV's

• Jlau.
  • Mark Hunt.
  • Frankie Edgar.
  • Chael P Sonnen.
  • Rich Frankllin (maybe).
  • Anderson Silva. (derp)
  • GSP (derp).
  • Rhonda Rousey (she sells.. )
What say you?
  •  

Meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow. MEOW MEOW MEOWWWWWWW!!!!! Phone Post

I agree, Some guys have given a lot to the company and a lot are purely because they wouldnt want "their guy to go elsewhere", if Tito and Dana hadnt had their fueds I think he'd be on the list as well.

Kos. There is alot of guys they would never let go to other orgs. Phone Post

Rich Franklin is so impossible to cut that he still has his foreskin. Phone Post

Urijah Faber too.

Pat HD Barry Phone Post

I think your first three could all be cut. It would take a lot for them to cut JLaua or Frankie, but I think a 3-4 losing streak and Hunto's gone. I actually think they'd cut Frankie quicker than they'd cut JLau. Frankie stays because he's so good, but I don't think he's selling ppv's. Phone Post 3.0

Fattiecorpuscle - Pat HD Barry Phone Post

Was going to say this, but since you beat me to it. Nate Diaz. He's easier to work with than Nick, and always comes to fight. Phone Post

RJJH - 

WANDERLEI

I actually originally had him on the list...  But I dunno I think if he dropped 3 straight he would be done but hes dropped 2 I think a couple times.

Dan Hardy Phone Post

ShoeMoney -
RJJH - 

WANDERLEI

I actually originally had him on the list...  But I dunno I think if he dropped 3 straight he would be done but hes dropped 2 I think a couple times.

No, he'd just "retire" aka be forced to retire by Dana. They wouldn't cut him before retirement, I dont think. Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Rich Franklin is so impossible to cut that he still has his foreskin. Phone Post
Lmao Phone Post 3.0