Losing your soulmate

Not sure I quite believe in soulmates but I feel like I lost mine. That's some shit.

Soulmate? You've been watching too much of the lifetime channel. Phone Post

How old was he?

Fred die bro?

I believe in them. I also believe i lost mine. She left me because i left her home bored alone to much for to long. I didnt even realize i was doing it really. Just to much MMA and music sadly and i forgot what it must of been like for her.

Go to Korea for a Seoul mate Phone Post 3.0

Beta thread of the week. Phone Post

Lost as in passed away, or lost as in one of you moved on emotionally?

Unless you're wife died, stop thinking like a dysfunctional female.

I actually believe in them, but it happens over your lifetime with a person. My great-uncle and great-aunt were soulmates. He was perfectly heathy when she dies but didn't last a year anyway. They were married like 60 years and she was pretty in her youth. That's the kind of stuff you need for soul mates.

If you are just some guy who "hit it off" with a girl and had some great sex with her and felt good about yourself with her and now it's somehow gone to the rails, that's not your soulmate. That's you acting lie a bitch when you could keep going on with your life.

Rudi - 

Beta thread of the week. Phone Post

lol

I know the OP doesn't advertise it, but she isn't a dude.

did they died? if so i'm sorry.

If not they probably weren't your soul mate, even though no such thing exists.

Keep your head up. Maybe you'll find your way back to each other. Crazier things have happened, I'm sure.

Fuck man. I've been in love and lost a few soul mates and that ain't shit. This world has billions of women. Go bang some hotties and maybe find another soul mate

cbia -
Rudi -  Beta thread of the week. Phone Post

lol

Well nevermind! Phone Post

Punchatoula - Not sure I quite believe in soulmates but I feel like I lost mine. That's some shit.

You okay? If you wanna talk about it pm me

Rudi - 
cbia -
Rudi -  Beta thread of the week. Phone Post

lol

Well nevermind! Phone Post

Same advice for a girl. Keep moving. Keep living. Billions of people out there

I have a friend who I have crazy feelings for. The right love but at the wrong time. Life is hard
Let it go and maybe it will come back harder and better. Or a new door might open for you.

Sucks dude. I understand how it is.

Mihow - Seeing how the last few posts turned out, I stand by my original post Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I don't don't believe in soulmates so I've never lost one. A lot of girls I broke up with lost theirs though. Phone Post 3.0