Lost all Respect for Carson's Corner radio show

there is a difference between critize a fighter or straight out bashing them....

Carson's Corner radio show -
Morpheus1976 - 

there is a difference between critize a fighter or straight out bashing them....

Give me a break.

How am I fighter bashing? This is the term used to stiffle debate on this forum. 

just look at your post history, the titles say enough

I don't know what Carston posted this time but I've read plenty of shit posts from him in the past that I though were unnecessary, incorrect and if not outright fighter bashing then they were certainly borderline. 

I guess it gets him the attention he craves though so whatever 

Listened to him once and he was shamelessly telling Kirik to give him a chance at being the voice of UG Radio or whatever he was campaigning for instead of the “nerds” they had.

Meanwhile, his voice has “nerd times 10” written all over it.

I thought he was trolling at first and then realized over time that this dude actually thinks that highly of himself.

" khabib and his team are dangerous terrorist supporters and DC is  helping them every step of the way "

carson basically saying DC is a sleeper cell leader,   what a fuckin retard .

Hocky - 

Listened to him once and he was shamelessly telling Kirik to give him a chance at being the voice of UG Radio or whatever he was campaigning for instead of the “nerds” they had.

Meanwhile, his voice has “nerd times 10” written all over it.

I thought he was trolling at first and then realized over time that this dude actually thinks that highly of himself.

A woman-hating douchebag with an annoying voice. Who wouldn’t turn in?

You can't lose what you don't have.

yeah joog -

" khabib and his team are dangerous terrorist supporters and DC is  helping them every step of the way "

bashing in my book and not criticizing

Morpheus1976 - 
yeah joog -

Agreed. Way over the line.

Carson's Corner radio show - 
Morpheus1976 - 
yeah joog -

Nice try to twist my words around. I didn't call anyone a terrorist. DC is helping Khabib and his thugs by embracing their criminality and providing a safe haven for them while in America.

What criminality? A safe haven for what, exactly?

"This is not about me, my friend. This is about DC embracing thuggery. No longer can he be called a role model. I can accept it if someone makes a mistake, but this is no mistake. Khabib's team are dangerous terrorist supporters and DC is helping them every step of the way"

middle of this thread

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Lost-all-Respect-for-Cormier:2746366-2

He’s a fat, useless slob, pay him no mind. 

DC supports terrorists apparently. Thanks for the investigation Carson. 

JOESONDO -

Losing respect would imply you had it in the first place.  To be fair this is kind of on you

I vaguely recall him making a crybaby thread about something else,  weed maybe?  Fuck man I guess I just don't care about him or his gay show

touch - 
JOESONDO -

Carson is one of the better posters on the UG. Khabib’s dude who came at Conor and caught 2 punches was involved in a murder a couple of years ago. Ali had links to terrorists.

Carson’s not wrong about this.

MMA is a sport filled with scumbags. #TruthHurtz

Carson, I'm not a fan of OP but you have been pushing it lately.