Lost OJ confession?

For a "hypothetical" he was using past tense like he did it. Which we all know he did. And he also seems to have a pretty detatched view of reality. 

VinegarStrokes -

For a "hypothetical" he was using past tense like he did it. Which we all know he did. And he also seems to have a pretty detatched view of reality. 

I think when you butcher two people with a knife you most likely have always had a detached view of reality.

His description from the book will piss you off.  He basically mocked Ron Goldman for fighting or I think his "karate stance".  He is a fucking faggot. 

Bam57Bam - 
VinegarStrokes -

I think when you butcher two people with a knife you most likely have always had a detached view of reality.

The media is disgusting, they will air anything for money.

The way he talked about the murder was bizarre. 

I wonder how many of the advertisers during that airing pulled ads from other shows

TzTinkle - The media is disgusting, they will air anything for money.

But they didn't, right? I this didn't initially air...

*thought

Bam57Bam -
VinegarStrokes -

Heres proof: "I'm not black, I'm O.J."

I believe it stems from his prowess on the field, and feeling taken in by the white folk back at USC, and made him feel like somebody, he can do just like the white folk do.

He felt he had transcended race, and do anything he wanted from that moment on.