Lot of girls on Tinder with demands lol

Noticing a lot more girls on Tinder, even ones that aren't anything special, with big lists of demands in their profiles lol 

-must be this height

-must make me laugh

-must take me out this many times a week 

-must this

-must that 

I like when they give rules on how to say hi to them once you've already matched, like it has to be some creative, elaborate fucking marriage proposal. 

as if we all don't know this app isn't primarily just for fucking once. Cool it with all the demands sweetheart. 

Lmao I noticed it's mostly not the best looking girls either, with said demands.

well, at least they are being honest. That's what all women want/demand. At least these women are straight out telling you they are money grabbing whores

Sounds like every online dating app.

You can thank dudes with low standards for this bullshit entitlement these bitches have.

For sure ^

just ran across a profile, again, she wasn't that hot, detailing what an acceptable first date would be and that going for a drink isn't good enough. Some of her acceptable FIRST date activities were rock climbing, ice skating, driving up to the country (an hour away) and going for a hike. 

This is what you want to do, on a first fucking date, with some random guy from Tinder?! Lol!!!

Online dating makes 5s into 10s with all the desperate ugly guys out there enabling these ladies.

tonberry - Sounds like every online dating app.

You can thank dudes with low standards for this bullshit entitlement these bitches have.

Fucking this to the eleventy billionth power. Been saying it forever.

Most dudes need to get over themselves & learn to go home with their dic in their hand instead of catering to (less than) average chicks just for the sake of getting a piece. They end up telling these broads everything they wanna hear just because they want to get their dick wet. The broads choose to believe everything they're being told is legit b/c they've got so many guys giving 'em the same schpiel. Fast forward not that long & said (less than) average broads develop a seriously entitled, surly attitude that makes 'em a raging pain in the ass.

Then dudes bitch about said wimminz.

All men need to ban together and decide to stop pandering and fooking fat ugly chicks. So many woman now have a false sense of value since they get so much attention on dating apps, they think they are 10's when in reality a 4 at best.
This will cause a few things, which are beneficial.
They will learn their place in the world.
They will actually work for male attention as they now have to compete with other women for 1 man.
They will realize that big isn't beautiful and men don't want cows, so they will get it together and go to the gym and eat healthy.
It will take some time to accomplish this, but it can be done.
Secondly, men need to start acting like men again. Now days we have this weird version of men who are just complete ass holes, or straight homosexuals.

kungfugrip - well, at least they are being honest. That's what all women want/demand. At least these women are straight out telling you they are money grabbing whores

Funny story from last year. I went out with a girl from tinder, and we had a mutual friend. Our mutual friend is a pretty good friend of mine. 

So I took this girl out for a drink and the whole time I can see she's trying to size me up, wanting to know if I have money or not. I wouldn't take the bait and just kept being very vague about my job. 

She was really hot though and I really wanted to fuck her. Nothing happened first date. 

Message her the next day saying that I had a good time. She never messaged me back. Ok, no big deal. 

Our mutual friend calls me few a few days later.  She told me how the girl had spoken to her about our date, she had fun but wasn't interested in me cause she thought I didn't have money. She didn't say it in so many words but that's esssentially what she was getting at. 

My friend then forwarded this money grubbing piece of shit a link that my cities newspaper did on me and my company from about a year ago. (I'm by no means RICH-rich but I do well)

Guess who finally decided to text back with some shitty excuse on why she didn't respond. Just sent her back a wink face or some shit like that. 

OJTT_Wiggy -
tonberry - Sounds like every online dating app.

Fucking this to the eleventy billionth power. Been saying it forever.

Most dudes need to get over themselves & learn to go home with their dic in their hand instead of catering to (less than) average chicks just for the sake of getting a piece. They end up telling these broads everything they wanna hear just because they want to get their dick wet. The broads choose to believe everything they're being told is legit b/c they've got so many guys giving 'em the same schpiel. Fast forward not that long & said (less than) average broads develop a seriously entitled, surly attitude that makes 'em a raging pain in the ass.

Then dudes bitch about said wimminz.
Don't know if it matters but have a VU.
I for one vow that this year I will give no woman of lesser value any attention what so ever for the sake of my own gratification.

tonberry - Sounds like every online dating app.

This.

Laval Luc -

Noticing a lot more girls on Tinder, even ones that aren't anything special, with big lists of demands in their profiles lol 

-must be this height

-must make me laugh

-must this

-must that 

I like when they give rules on how to say hi to them once you've already matched, like it has to be some creative, elaborate fucking marriage proposal. 

as if we all don't know this app isn't primarily just for fucking once. Cool it with all the demands sweetheart. 

So how short are you? 5'7"?

Mark

Laval Luc -
kungfugrip - well, at least they are being honest. That's what all women want/demand. At least these women are straight out telling you they are money grabbing whores

Funny story from last year. I went out with a girl from tinder, and we had a mutual friend. Our mutual friend is a pretty good friend of mine. 

So I took this girl out for a drink and the whole time I can see she's trying to size me up, wanting to know if I have money or not. I wouldn't take the bait and just kept being very vague about my job. 

She was really hot though and I really wanted to fuck her. Nothing happened first date. 

Message her the next day saying that I had a good time. She never messaged me back. Ok, no big deal. 

Our mutual friend calls me few a few days later.  She told me how the girl had spoken to her about our date, she had fun but wasn't interested in me cause she thought I didn't have money. She didn't say it in so many words but that's esssentially what she was getting at. 

My friend then forwarded this money grubbing piece of shit a link that my cities newspaper did on me and my company from about a year ago. (I'm by no means RICH-rich but I do well)

Guess who finally decided to text back with some shitty excuse on why she didn't respond. Just sent her back a wink face or some shit like that. 

I'm not surprised mother fucker.

Lol guess we know which guys can't get women.

Mark1 -
Laval Luc -

-must be this height

-must make me laugh

-must this

-must that 

Mark

Lol. 6'2. Actually 6'1 and change but I round up

Preach on, bros!

Now I'll admit that when I was single and using these sites, my roommate and I were guilty of doing the drunken auto swipe. The urge to smash is a motherfucker after a while. I learned my lesson after the third slump buster. Gross creatures, inside and out.

I got bitter and stopped pandering to these ugly broads. My roommate didn't, and even moved closer to the city to be surrounded by the action. He's super proud of his crazy high numbers, all of whom are nasty beasts and losers he trawls from nights out at the bars and these sites.

Guys like him are fucking things up for everybody else.

Mark1 -
Laval Luc -

-must be this height

-must make me laugh

-must this

-must that 

Mark
Do you really think that is all that relevant?
Woman will date any man with money, big house, nice cars, etc.
That trumps everything.
The other issue is that us men are tearing each other down as we compete over (half the time) less than average pussy for a one night bang, then the next guy comes in to pet the hog and tell her how pretty she is..
For the record, I am a short dude, and it doesn't bother me one bit. Like I said, focus on the things that you can change like wealth, and you have no issues with dumb broads.

Laval Luc -

For sure ^

just ran across a profile, again, she wasn't that hot, detailing what an acceptable first date would be and that going for a drink isn't good enough. Some of her acceptable FIRST date activities were rock climbing, ice skating, driving up to the country (an hour away) and going for a hike. 

This is what you want to do, on a first fucking date, with some random guy from Tinder?! Lol!!!

Come on, what could go wrong on an evening hike with some random guy you never met on a nice secluded trail in the Laurentians where no one can hear you scream?

MayorPickle -
Laval Luc -

For sure ^

Come on, what could go wrong on an evening hike with some random guy you never met on a nice secluded trail in the Laurentians where no one can hear you scream?

Hahaha. Exactly. Perfectly safe. Let's go hit up Tremblant random girl from Dollard

Put on there that you want girls who weight less than 135 lbs , with c cup average tits..

watch tnem call you a pig then remind them about their own requirements .