Swanson vs Martinez

Bellator:
Stots vs Sabatello GP semis
Mix vs Magomedov GP semis

ONE:
Moraes vs Mighty Mouse for title

ACA
Kerimov vs Deak for title

Given how everyone is booked from the best guys climbing the ranks like Kerimov, Mix, Magomedov, Stots, O’Malley and Vera to the solid vets like Swanson, Yahya and the legends like Cruz and Aldo as well the current champ Sterling and recent champs Yan and Dillashaw I’d say this is by far the best period of time for BW in the history of MMA.

I know Moares and Mighty Mouse are not considered BW’s by everyone but they weigh in at 135 lbs so they are BW to me right now. Moraes is a 3x ONE champ coming off the huge upset of Johnson who is returning now for redemption after his career as the greatest FLW in the history of the sport.

Aldo vs Dvalishvilli … Man what a fight. Old leg kick Aldo might have to come back to win this one.
Sandhagan vs Song … Very excited for this one as well.

def exiting times for BW

Dillashaw and Yan have to come through and fight each other

Vera just kicked off this string of BW fights with a bang.

Man, Vera made a statement there. Only the first time in 18 years Cruz has been finished and only his 4th loss. Vera moves to 8-2 in the UFC and that was the biggest win of his career. He now has recent wins over O’Malley, Font, Edgar and Cruz. Past four fights have been POTN and FOTN performances.

Very close to the title shot. Aldo defeated him and is still closer IMO but Aldo has to get by Merab next weekend for that to remain true.

I feel like Dillashaw skipped over Aldo for the title shot.

Feel Aldo should have rewarded for being out there competing and winning while Dillashaw was on the sidelines for PEDs.

If Aldo beats Merab, how can he be denied a title shot after beating Munhoz, Vera, Font and Merab back to back? As a pro of 18 years, this is most likely his last run at a title shot.

Umar Nurmagomedov said he was hoping to get on the Makhachev card but it has not happened yet.

Didn’t Cejudo finish Cruz?

1 Like

Yeah Cejudo TKOed Cruz and Faber guillotined him back in WEC. I meant to say “third time” but I had just woken up and had not have enough coffee yet.