Loud, Noisy Co-Workers

ever had this type of co-workers?

i recently moved cubicles and am now situated amongst noisy co workers. there's quite a bit of downtime in our department so all
these fuckers do is talk non sense. im sitting here right now trying to browse shit and watch movies but i dont like people looking over
my shoulder and see what im doing.

i miss my old cubicle located where it was all quiet and private. im thinking of moving a few cubicles down but then it would draw
attention as to why im moving.

what would you do OG?

Try headphones and working.

ChokeHisAss - 

/thread

Grow up.

I have my headphones in and do my fucking job. (While occasionally OGing). We all have annoying coworkers. It's a part of life. Stfu and do your job ya lazy bastard. :)

Watching movies at work? what's your job?

I guarantee the two fuckos i have to work with are worse than anything any of you have ever experienced along these lines. 

madnads - 
ChokeHisAss - 

/thread

some things require intense concentration, and i am not great at listening to music or podcasts doing that

da Vinci 81 - 

Watching movies at work? what's your job?

im in IT. i have earbuds but the chatter around me still gets through em.

i literally have nothing to do at work so i find stuff to do to make the 8 hours go by fast.

I sit near two guys that type as loud as possible. One of them is cool, the other tells really long dumb stories. I put on headphones sometimes just so he wont keep talking to me even though there's nothing coming through them.

Do you have the "laughs loudly at anything anyone says" person? Those fucks are the worst. I got one of those, a "wear earbuds and mutter loudly at his computer" guy, and another jerk that relates everything to an episode of American Dad, then rehashes every episode. I am literally the most normal person in my workplace, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Noise cancelling headphones are expensive, but totally worth it.

dennisv - 

Do you have the "laughs loudly at anything anyone says" person? Those fucks are the worst. I got one of those, a "wear earbuds and mutter loudly at his computer" guy, and another jerk that relates everything to an episode of American Dad, then rehashes every episode. I am literally the most normal person in my workplace, and I don't mean that in a good way.

YES! this guy would giggle loudly at the end of each sentence. makes me wanna smash my keyboard on his fat face.

see i now share cubicle space with another person (female - no pics - not worth it) and her clique (another IT type looking female and 2 dudes) would come over and crowd our cubicle and BS loudly. its driving me nuts.

Holy fuck im glad i dont work in a cubicle. Id kill someone quick.

I use earmuffs with earplugs or earbuds underneath.

I worked with someone who thought she was a cool rebel by playing a local radio station in the office even though it was kind of frowned upon by the brass. Some of the other girls with horrendous taste in music and humour stroked her ego for doing so. This bitch annoyed my fuck and the uber-commercial music made me want to break her face with my monitor. 

Hey guys get in here...he's doing Borat...Borat right? Mah Waiiife...