Lousy TUF show last night

What the hell is Dana White thinking?  A whole show dedicated to gross disgusting childish antics?  We are fight fans.  We tune in to watch fights.  These people are aspiring professionals.  If they can't act like adults, let alone professionals, they belong in some other line of work.  I know some of this is scripted to jack up ratings, but for heaven's sake what demographic are they trying to reach?  Junior high?  If they have to kill time, let's see some impromptu fights or even filler from previous UFCs.  The only part of that show worth my time was the fight in the last few minutes, and that would have ended sooner if Philippe had been able to pound the back of Kaplan's head. 

Those overgrown babies showed complete disrespect for themselves, the sport and us, the viewers and fans who are keeping them in business.  One more show like this and I'm going to stop watching.

i blame that Christoph guy. His pranks lead to piss drinking and cum guzzling.

i turned it on right before the started to eat the fruit tray. nasty. any curious fan was probably put off forever by that crap. i turned the channel within 30 seconds

Dana doesn't make the show.

I hope no one gets HIV from the community DNA sampling.

Bunch of gum guzzlin faggots

<especially when they take away any source of entertainment for them besides a pool table and a pool out back>

They couldn't bring books and magazines from home?   Not to mention they had a fully equipped gym at their disposal.  And if they had to act like overgrown babies, did Dana and the producers have to show it?  Who do they think wants to see that?  There is such a thing as "filler," you know.

man they need to bring back challenges or something to fill up the first 30 minutes of the show bgecause im sick to death of watching the fighters pull childish pranks on each other in every episode...it is beyond boring right now....they either need to show 2 fights per episode or start having challenges again...

The show is a great concept but it could be done in so much more of a professional way.

Do the guys do this kind of crap on The Contender? I'm curious because I've never watched that show, but I've heard good things.

Mmmmm splooshi

"Those overgrown babies showed complete disrespect for themselves, the sport and us, the viewers and fans who are keeping them in business. One more show like this and I'm going to stop watching."

I didn't even know you women were watching in the first place.

Well, MMA doesn't always attract the most sophisticated people, I get that. Even so, I have no urge to watch THAT kind of stuff.

But what I really hate about the show is that they hardly show any training! They just have little snippets, so that they can instead spend time on all the manufactured drama.

I want to see & hear what the coaches & fighters have to say about TRAINING; I want to see what & how they are learning & developing, not watch them do stupid stuff and then get scolded like 13-year olds.

spongyfeet - i want to see you guys 24/7 and see if you're all very professional people all the time. they're professional when it comes to training and fightnig, but they don't need to be professional at home when they're just hanging out. that kind of expectation is unrealistic, especially when they take away any source of entertainment for them besides a pool table and a pool out back. they don't have to live their lives professionally 24/7. nobody else in this world is expected to do that, so why should they, just cuz they're on tv? fuck all you "perfect" people!

There's a lot of distance between pissing and ejaculating on food and "perfect". A lot of fucking distance. If that is lost on you, you should get out of the trailer park sometime.

AZheat - The show is a great concept but it could be done in so much more of a professional way.

Do the guys do this kind of crap on The Contender? I'm curious because I've never watched that show, but I've heard good things.
The guys on Contender aren't trapped in the house or gym with nothing to do but drink or pull pranks on each other though.

They have a lot more freedom and more interaction with the outside world.

Diesel67 , bye-bye and thanks for watching. I am sure you will be missed.

They have a show for you ("fight fan who tunes in only to watch fights") and it is called "Unleashed."

TUF is a reality show with a little bit of fighting thrown in. Quit bitching and stop watching.

Diesel67 -  

They couldn't bring books and magazines from home?   Not to mention they had a fully equipped gym at their disposal.  And if they had to act like overgrown babies, did Dana and the producers have to show it?  Who do they think wants to see that?  There is such a thing as "filler," you know.

Not that I support that gross shit that went down last night, but no, actually, they couldn't bring books or magazines from home. No reading material (not even a bible this season), no music, no media of any kind.