Love for bisping?

I'm from the U.K so naturally have been a fan since I got into MMA. I used to come on here and see nothing but negative comments about him, seems like there's been a huge shift in the last couple of years and more and more of you are liking, and even rooting for Mike. What changed your opinion, when did you become a fan? Phone Post 3.0

Much love, Monica Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a lot of people have been hating luke rather than loving bisping Phone Post 3.0

I think in the past a lot of the villainy was to sell tickets but he lost some fans permanently when on occasion he went too far. He's proven himself a top ten fighter in my eyes. His media persona and him being a consistent top ten veteran of the UFC makes him more like able IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby91k - Seems like a lot of people have been hating luke rather than loving bisping Phone Post 3.0
This. I've never actually rooted for Bisping until now Phone Post 3.0

Shit son. Mad love. I'm also placing money on him to beat that jock surfer dude. War Bisping!

I've met him countless times. Bisping is exactly the same off camera as on. There is a certain honesty to that which over time wins you over. He is brash, outspoken, full of himself etc. But that's him and he backs it up with hard muthafukin work. 

Santo Amaro -

Shit son. Mad love. I'm also placing money on him to beat that jock surfer dude. War Bisping!

Yeah I'm thinking of dropping a few quid on him, don't know if it's wishful thinking but I've got that feeling in my stomach Phone Post 3.0

ive always liked him...its a great story and i hope he pulls off the upset...

I've been becoming a fan of Bisbing over the last year or so. Hope he can somehow win the title. Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - Honestly he never would have had as many haters here on the UG if it werent for the UGTT.

He was never THAT hated. Just on the UG lol. I mean he was hated around the time he fought Hendo but Rashad Evans was hated at one time too.

I just think people really dig his credentials. Hes fought everyone... been around the game for a long time and is deserving of respect whether you like him or not. Hes not just a loudmouth can crusher anymore. Hes a legit top fighter with an iron heart and he worked DAMN hard to get and remain there.

I never hated him, but the megatrolling on here in favor of him at one time surely influenced the "hate" that existed.
Translation:

Weak minded fools allowed others to control their emotions through posting on the Internet and male tampon sales went through the roof.

...you're welcome Phone Post 3.0