Love it when TMA guys with Black

Gotta love it when TMA guys come to check out what's going on with this Jiu Jitsu stuff wearing their Black Belt's that they earned in about 2 years. Had this one guy come that has a Black belt in Hapkido. The white belts were schooling him bad. Supposedly he had great Judo takedowns being a Black Belt and such. I, being a Blue Belt wanted to see if this was so. We went at it for about a minute I started a double leg takedown that ended up being an outside leg trip. He said that it was the in the top five hardest takedowns he had ever been in. So much for Hapkido takedowns

you showed him.

don't worry... he'll be able to take you apart in an mma fight in about under a year! :)

Indeed I bet he will

Hi kkm!

Oh yeah, you're tough too!

I still enjoy the Hapkido fight scene in Gracie In ACtion Vol One

did you clap your hands together before you shot in on him?? yea so much for bjj takedowns

I am not saying that I am tough. Just enjoy when Black Belts from other disciplines come in and get a reality check.

No reason to dis any black belt or any other martial aritst willing to expand his skills.

"No reason to dis any black belt or any other martial aritst willing to expand his skills."

Unless they show an equal amount of disrespect.

Other than the guy wearing his black belt I think it's ok he's at least coming to check it out.