Love San Francisco

God I love the diversity in San Francisco. Every kind of cuisine in the world available, meeting people from all over the world, speaking different languages day to day,  and meeting white people with better Spanish than me. It blows my mind how such a city could exist in Trump's America. 

I really can't imagine living anywhere else, with the exception of perhaps NY. It would kill me to live in some whitebread city where the most exotic cuisine they have is Joe's Grits. 

AnotherGAYguy

" It blows my mind how such a city could exist in Trump's America"

Lol at this shit.

That new skyscraper they're building is yuge...
And it looks pretty cool too...

I don't know by how much, but it's way taller than any other building in the city...

You forgot to add that you like your butt plugged

If we met you’d think I was a nice guy. But I’d see straight through you and realize you’re a douche who I don’t care to ever see again 

Lovely city, aside from all the hobo piss.

White guilt is a mother fucker.

Only thing cool about san fran is by the warf, where they can make you into an action figure.

AnotherTMAguy -

God I love the diversity in San Francisco. Every kind of cuisine in the world available, meeting people from all over the world, speaking different languages day to day,  and meeting white people with better Spanish than me. It blows my mind how such a city could exist in Trump's America. 

I really can't imagine living anywhere else, with the exception of perhaps NY. It would kill me to live in some whitebread city where the most exotic cuisine they have is Joe's Grits. 

Are you some kind of mexican? 

darkm -

Like the high rent and homeless shitting the streets. 

Take the good and the bad. And speaking foreign languages is not a good thing. Means low social cohesion especially the illega alien element. And I know 5 languages 

I disagree, English is the connecting language for us ethnics, so we can socialize and do business. But our own languages connect our identity within our own communities.

NKcell - 

White guilt is a mother fucker.

Only thing cool about san fran is by the warf, where they can make you into an action figure.

It really is. I have several friends who suffer from this affliction and its sad as fuck.

Mynewscreenname -

If we met you’d think I was a nice guy. But I’d see straight through you and realize you’re a douche who I don’t care to ever see again 

I'm sorry you feel that way, I got nothing but love for you brother.

AnericanFootball -

OP suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome, also has extreme prejudice against whites and white culture. 

Where do you get this from? I think you have to stop watching faux news.

Captain CargoShorts -
AnotherTMAguy -

Are you some kind of mexican? 

I'm American.

AnotherTMAguy - 

San Francisco doesn't exist in Trump's America. That's why there's no poverty, no drug problems, no homeless people, reasonable housing prices, easy commutes, no crime, err... wait.

AnotherTMAguy -
Mynewscreenname -

No you don’t. I’m white bread and eat grits about 5 days a week. 

SF Mexican food is not good and likely contains high levels of homeless fecal matter.

Mynewscreenname -
AnotherTMAguy -
Mynewscreenname -

No you don’t. I’m white bread and eat grits about 5 days a week. 

I'll pass on grits but I'll share some of my quinoa and avocado mash with you brother.

Stupidnewbie - SF Mexican food is not good and likely contains high levels of homeless fecal matter.

Definitely not as good as LA but thats another matter.

I'm with you, OP. I've lived here over ten years now and still love it. Definitely has major issues, but still worth it to me.