Love the UG

Long time lurker, first time member. Been watching MMA pretty hard since the early 2000s and have done my homework about pivotal moments before that time. Love MMA, love this forum. It always has info and news before anyone else it feels like. Never trained but would like to dabble in BJJ and kickboxing when my kids are old enough, make it a family thing lol. Anyways, just wanted to say it feels like a privilege being here. Look forward to many more years coming here for MMA related news and now hopefully contributing with my own input whatever that may mean. Cheers! Phone Post 3.0

Welcome aboard. I'm glad you signed up. Enjoy!

I'm new too. Been training bjj in calgary Ab Canada for about 2 years, and started my training in Saskatoon Sk 5 years ago. Have no mma fights, but wanting to try. Glad there's another newbie here lol

BJJBMT - I'm new too. Been training bjj in calgary Ab Canada for about 2 years, and started my training in Saskatoon Sk 5 years ago. Have no mma fights, but wanting to try. Glad there's another newbie here lol
Voted you up cuz ops takin all the vus Phone Post 3.0

Charlie Hustle - Long time lurker, first time member. Been watching MMA pretty hard since the early 2000s and have done my homework about pivotal moments before that time. Love MMA, love this forum. It always has info and news before anyone else it feels like. Never trained but would like to dabble in BJJ and kickboxing when my kids are old enough, make it a family thing lol. Anyways, just wanted to say it feels like a privilege being here. Look forward to many more years coming here for MMA related news and now hopefully contributing with my own input whatever that may mean. Cheers! Phone Post 3.0
Welcome...and for the record, I think you deserve to be in the hall of fame. Phone Post 3.0

hi kkm.

Charlie Zelenoff!! What's up, champ?! Phone Post 3.0

Charlie Hustle - Long time lurker, first time member. Been watching MMA pretty hard since the early 2000s and have done my homework about pivotal moments before that time. Love MMA, love this forum. It always has info and news before anyone else it feels like. Never trained but would like to dabble in BJJ and kickboxing when my kids are old enough, make it a family thing lol. Anyways, just wanted to say it feels like a privilege being here. Look forward to many more years coming here for MMA related news and now hopefully contributing with my own input whatever that may mean. Cheers! Phone Post 3.0
In the same boat my friend! Most everyone here is so welcoming, great idea with the kids by the way. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome! Dabble away, bjj is great for anyone and i highly recommend you try it for self confidence, discipline, a great work out and all around good time! Its never to late :) Phone Post 3.0

Fister of Fury -

Where can I buy that chair? Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 
Fister of Fury -

Where can I buy that chair? Phone Post 3.0

ThatSexShop.co.uk

Thank you everyone for the welcome. It's good to call the UG home. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome, now wind your neck in :)