low level maneuvers with my drone, i hit a branch

tapped the edge of a branch with my prop right after the 4 minute mark. Sounds like a weedwhipper and sent a couple leaves flying but that was about it. flew for 20 minutes after that so the prop seems fine, just has some green staining on it.

How much to you charge to trim a cherry tree?

Curtis_E_Bare - 

How much to you charge to trim a cherry tree?

1300 bucks

Such a stable quadcopter.

ProteinOverdrive - Such a stable quadcopter.
This video is a good example of how precise the controls are. I could fly it pretty much exactly where I wanted it Phone Post 3.0

blackmonkey - No one cares J - hate to be the one to break it to you but the drone's played out Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully its just you. I like recording stuff on my quadcopter but its not much fun if I do not have anyone to show them to, If everyone here is bored with them I wont have anyone to check them out, that would be a bummer.

blackmonkey - 
Passive Jay -
blackmonkey - No one cares J - hate to be the one to break it to you but the drone's played out Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully its just you. I like recording stuff on my quadcopter but its not much fun if I do not have anyone to show them to, If everyone here is bored with them I wont have anyone to check them out, that would be a bummer.

Maybe you just need a new slant - the golf courses aren't cutting it- can't you fly that shit over the playboy mansion or something Phone Post 3.0

now that i am getting better at flying it i am looking for more interesting things to record/take pictures of.

I am trying to find a good time to record a friend of mine who is a pretty good disc golf player. I could change the settings on my copter and shoot at a much higher frame rate than I normally do so that I could get some cool slo mo shots in post production. I had planned on doing that today but it looks like we are going to get rained out.

Jay, you should become a nightcrawler with that thing. Phone Post 3.0

Stick some flashing glow sticks and a speaker that blasts non stop sandstorm on that bitch

Mobile dance party Phone Post 3.0