Lower back weakness, work, and working out

Looking for some advice from my OG bros on how to strengthen my lower back. 

When I squat and come into the full squatting position, my lower back naturally rounds at the bottom. No matter how hard I suck in, clinch my lats backward and my core my lower back rounds. As a result when I squat a lot of the pressure goes into my lower back.I am not very flexible but I think the problem is more to do with my lower back/core. 

I started a new job 2 months ago and it's fucking rough on my body. I'm on a ladder all day reaching up and bent over in awkward positions which wrecks my neck and back. I've become depressed as skipping the gym has become the norm for me and I'm just struggling to maintain myself so I can work every day. Squatting has been out of the question for a month or two as I've been trying to sort my body out. 

What is the best approach to increasing my lower back strength and flexibility? I feel like all the stretching and core work I do is nullified after a single day of work where my back just gets annihalated. Sitting here feeling depressed af - hurts to even sit in a damned computer chair some days.

Love all of you. Thanks <3

Yoga or and an inversion table

I have spina bifida apparently. I'm also here for advice.

I got one for 99 bucks it was worth it

One thing that has been helping me a bunch is moving in the direction of doing this (I say moving in the direction because I am only doing 15 minutes a day right now) 

http://placeofpersistence.com/30-30-squat-challenge-by-ido-portal/ 

Squats. 

ryanJ -

One thing that has been helping me a bunch is moving in the direction of doing this (I say moving in the direction because I am only doing 15 minutes a day right now) 

http://placeofpersistence.com/30-30-squat-challenge-by-ido-portal/ 

Touch butt ? YES PLEASE

As someone who has observed and helped treat many people with lower back pain, I'd say 98% of the time it's due to hip dysfunction.

I'd work on hip mobility, glute strength, and posture issues.

Edit - Read entire OP after I replied and based on what you wrote it is 100% hip mobility issues. Also what your describing is either butt wink or your hip tilts anteriorly as you squat, so for now stop squatting or stop going as low when you do squat and use less weight.

Is it butt wink? Or from when you drive back up?

Bra lumbar flexion or butt wink is caused from tightness in your glutes and hammys.

shaqitup -

Is it butt wink? Or from when you drive back up?

I would say I certainly do have a butt wink. 

In4betterform

Sounds like your spine might be pregnant. Have you taken an unusually large load in the ass lately?

In

How does one stop their butt from winking?

Google: Eric Goodman Foundation Training. It's the best I have ever found. It has saved my life. 

Yoga for all around stretching

planks for core

Kettlebell swings with good form for lower back/core.

Sit on one of those large stability balls

Fighting -

Google: Eric Goodman Foundation Training. It's the best I have ever found. It has saved my life. 

Found a 12 minute video on youtube. Looks good! I'll give it a go tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks 

Dazed - 
Fighting -

Found a 12 minute video on youtube. Looks good! I'll give it a go tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks 

I can say that the Foundation Training is legit. I am about a month into it, and there is no doubt that it is working for me. I got the DVD's on Amazon.

Maybe using a squat bar [where you stand in the middle] would correct your form. Let us know if you try an inversion table. Many swear that just hanging from a bar helps a lot.