LS vs Hemi vs Coyote motor,which is best and why?

In a nut shell I know LS are tough to beat for bang for the buck and compact size.

Coyote is a good high reving engine that gets more power per displacment

Hemi is good because they are the present HP king in production cars.

What is the best platform for a production car or reliable after market car and you want to go fast. Im talking power, reliability, durability, cost, ease of serving etc?

LS likely has the best aftermarket, by far.

I'm partial to hemis, but that's out of nostalgia more than anything. They're getting more power because they're going bigger.

If you're gonna add any of Ford's aftermarket to the equation, I think we're gonna end up seeing some pretty bitchin' stuff. Hell, what they're doing with the EcoBoost is pretty damn amazing, IMO.

OJTT_Wiggy - LS likely has the best aftermarket, by far.

I'm partial to hemis, but that's out of nostalgia more than anything. They're getting more power because they're going bigger.

If you're gonna add any of Ford's aftermarket to the equation, I think we're gonna end up seeing some pretty bitchin' stuff. Hell, what they're doing with the EcoBoost is pretty damn amazing, IMO.
Im watching the eco boost. Ford has doubled down on the Eco Boost motors but I have questions about intake valve fouling and turbo carbon build up.

LS and it's not even close with the others.

I went from the 6.1 Hemi to a LSA. My CTS-V blows my old charger out of the water. Then again, it has a supercharger. But, I always felt that the Dodge was a pig off the line. 

The SRTs were fairly new at the time as well, so the aftermarket wasnt close to that of LSs. I'm sure that's different now. 

Eco are awesome, had a f150 there's guys with tune only running 12's.

Idk I got of cars after Fox body mustangs for the most part. What do you want to do? Road race? Drag race? Rally? Drift?

Pretty much the Coyote or LS. Easily modifiable to safe crazy HP numbers

Coyote takes boost very very well.

White347LX -
So your saying Chevy took all of Fords ideas and improved on them? Like took the best from all their engines and put them into 1 glorious engine? What a tribute to Ford!

Obviously with my sn I have some bias .

White347LX -
Accurate meme is accurate.

The weight is too damn high