Lucy (no spoilers)

Just finished watching it and I'm like "wtf?!?!"

I enjoyed the movie but it's pretty out there.

Anyone else seen it and what did you think? Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - Great until she got her powers. Then I'd rather have bleeding diahrea than watch the rest again Phone Post 3.0
I was very torn on that part as well. I enjoyed it for the most part but feel they could have done a much better job. Lot of potential. Phone Post 3.0

I want the flash drive of All Knowledge Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - I want the flash drive of All Knowledge Phone Post 3.0
Also this. Phone Post 3.0

wood do

Sennin - I want the flash drive of All Knowledge Phone Post 3.0
I just want a flash drive of her nudes. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure how they made the jump to her morphing into a bio computer, but I enjoyed the movie.

White347LX - Not sure how they made the jump to her morphing into a bio computer, but I enjoyed the movie.
Yeah that is where I really got lost. Phone Post 3.0

Terrible terrible abomination of cinematic fuckery.

I enjoyed it and right away got to googling CPH4. I want some. Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - I enjoyed it and right away got to googling CPH4. I want some. Phone Post 3.0

If it can make me able to have people flail and fly away as if they are on the worst wires in Hollywood, sign me the fuck up.

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - I enjoyed it and right away got to googling CPH4. I want some. Phone Post 3.0

If it can make me able to have people flail and fly away as if they are on the worst wires in Hollywood, sign me the fuck up.

Double post of doom, fuck me running.

Non N00B - Double post of doom, fuck me running.
Now if you had the flash drive of knowledge you would know how to un-double post as well as search on the app and who the top men really are. Phone Post 3.0

If she had all knowledge how come she couldn't figure out a way to not die?

horrible movie