Ludwig / Masato /KID fight 2morrow

this thread started good, informative-then got gay in a hurry. Good luck Bang & Kid.

Had K-1 not made the retarded move of making the clinch illegal, I would have given it to John Wayne. However, I say Ludwig by decision.

NinjaKl0wn: K-1 Max allows clinching

Daimon-I'm sure it's your all-time fantasy to have another man "beneath you", but I ain't into that shit. Sorry. If your only purpose on here is to find a date, you're on the wrong site. And oh yeah, Ebonics. So you're also a racist, I see. Well, racism and ignorance go hand in hand, as you so expertly demonstrate. BTW-all you're doin' is usin' the words towards me that I've already thrown your way. Not very original, are ya? And finally, in case you thought nobody would notice, I'm glad you took my advice and edited out that stupid-ass post you had up there earlier. Again, good girl. I owe you another biscuit.

This thread was good in the beginning.

"Again, good girl. I owe you another biscuit."

With comments like these, one has to wonder what your aim is.......Apparently I have a 120 lb version of Busta Rhymes masturbating while imagining to himself he's turning down a guy on the internet, and owing the person "biscuits" (I don't even want to know what that means).....Along with your disturbing obsession with Duane Ludwig, you're fucked in the head.

"And finally, in case you thought nobody would notice, I'm glad you took my advice and edited out that stupid-ass post you had up there earlier."

lol, nice try. If anyone actually thought such they'd see my one edit in this thread was made before you created that edited post of your own.

I'm looking forward to the results tomorrow....Will Ludwig go out in a K-1 version of his match with Eric Payne? (Less than a minute).......Or will he get punished en route to a late KO or decision loss ala his fights with Kraus & Masato? We'll see.

Is this the qualifying round of the MAX World GP? It would seem so, but Kohiruimaki, who won the Japan GP, is in this event. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having a Japan GP?

Ryan G: Yeah, doesn't make much sense.....Then again, they also have K-1 Max tournies in other countries (The UK for one), and you would think the winners of those tournaments would qualify, but they don't go in.

Have there been K-1 MAX Qualifiers for this year? If so, the K-1 site hasn't kept track of them...

Kickboxing results and info are hard as hell to find.

How about they bet their lives so I have the pleasure of never seeing one of them post again.

"If so, the K-1 site hasn't kept track of them..."

Which K-1 site??

"Kickboxing results and info are hard as hell to find."

I agree, it's infuriating as shit!!

Ludwig by KO. I don't think anything is going to stop him. TTT to my old kickboxing teacher.

Dracul

"Which K-1 site??"

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/feg/k-1gp/

You can also type in www.k-1gp.net. Takes you to the same page.

good picks

Thanks Ryan, I'd gone to the k-1usa.net site to try and find info on the upcoming max event. All it had were the results of the one Kohi won a while ago.

Oddly enough the descriptions for the Saitama event that just happened were the same on each site but with different pics.

Ryan G: The K-1 site doesn't keep track of every single show. It seems to mainly focus on the Japanese events. I think even a lot of the Oceania (Australia) events are missing in their database.

DowntownMB: Mangez merde

Daimon,

Could you tell me where I could keep track of more kickboxing events?

Any sites with Shoot Boxing results also?

kick2dadome...I realize that you don't want to hear another person's opinion on this, but I really think that you're overlooking some important information regarding JWP. First, I like Bang a whole lot as a fighter. I'm actually a fan of his. The fact remains that styles make fights and mixing JWP's style with Bang's does not bode well for Bang. Add to that JWP's resume and it does not favor Bang.Bang hits very hard. Bang is very tough. Bang remains dangerous late in the fight and shows good stamina throughout the entire fight. He also has decent accuracy. Those are his main assets.JWP has a very controlling style. He works the clinch VERY well. He does not get controlled by boxers. He works with distance very well. He is also very tough. He has a great deal of experience. As someone mentioned before, he is coming off a win in the S-1 tournament in Thailand. Also, I've heard that his training is going very well and he does not have any injuries coming into this fight.I'm not saying that Bang can't win. Of course he can win. I'm just giving him like a 40% chance of winning and giving JWP a 60% chance.With that said, I wish this fight were in Superleague. I enjoy superleague more than K-1 Max. The fighter pool is more well-rounded and they don't do weird things like ignore the regional K-1 champs when doing a GP event.Either way, this is going to be an exciting fight. I'm glad this matchup was made. Even if Bang doesn't win, it will raise his level another notch. There are a lot of hardcore Australian Kickboxing fans and they will become more familiar with Duane Ludwig. Likewise, a lot of you guys will finally find out about "John" Wayne Parr.

Axkickboxing.com

Masato-san by KO, Kraus by KO, Bang by Dec, and Kid by head decapitation

TheAx: lol, good post, but it's kind of pointless as kick2dadome is trolling (I was playing along with him to see how he'd react). Well, he's not trolling about his ignorance of Parr and the general kickboxing scene, but he is trolling with the way he's posting on this thread :)

Still, it was a good way of advertising a link for your message board.

Ryan G: The Ax forum that's linked above is one place to go to. Sherdog has some results, although it's anywhere near as comprehensive as it should be....I'll check out my bookmarks later to see what good kickboxing sites are around. The majority of them aren't that comprehensive (ie, they don't have enough news, or don't have enough general information).

The Super League website is www.superleague.tv

It's too bad sites like Kickboxing Ring Report aren't around anymore....KRR started going downhill when they tried to do both MMA & kickboxing, they were much better as a kickboxing site & newsletter/magazine in itself.....They've been gone for several years now, I think.