Ludwig on the Fighter and the Kid Friday

Wants to give his side of the story with regards to Faber.

Pass the popcorn... Phone Post 3.0

I hope he does a better job than he has been doing. Can't look at him the same way anymore and I used to be a big fan. I know some of the stuff is probably deep seeded issues he has but other stuff just seems like he's an asshole. Getting in someone's face over tickets is scumbag behaviour.

I fear he is going to dig an even deeper hole.

He'd win me over though if he throws in a peanut butter commercial. Phone Post 3.0

Dude would be smart to drop it instead of keeping it current. He's so disjointed and adhd he comes off terrible when he talks. Phone Post 3.0

Jewbacca - Dude would be smart to drop it instead of keeping it current. He's so disjointed and adhd he comes off terrible when he talks. Phone Post 3.0
Usually with beef like this the truth lies somewhere between the two.

I listened to Faber the other day and I believed almost every word he said. Phone Post 3.0

I almost don't want to listen to this. What is there to gain? Phone Post 3.0

I liked Duane long before I liked Faber.

That being said, I tend to believe Faber. 

Not sure if anyone remembers or saw this, but Duane Ludwig was on JRE when Duane was still striking coach of Alpha male and Duane was speaking so much and so fast and Duane even said, "don't interupt me", and although it wasn't completely dickheaded the way he could've said it, it still was on the "dickhead" side.

I try to live my life by the saying ignorance is bliss, and I try to stay just on the side of ignorance. Unfortunately, regarding the Faber/Ludwig beef my knowledge has creeped over the side of informed and now.....I am not bliss. I wish I never would've heard about this b/c then I would still think higher of Duane.

HandyDarsh - I almost don't want to listen to this. What is there to gain? Phone Post 3.0

a bang peanut butter meme

Prediction: All three of them talk over each other constantly

D241 -

Not sure if anyone remembers or saw this, but Duane Ludwig was on JRE when Duane was still striking coach of Alpha male and Duane was speaking so much and so fast and Duane even said, "don't interupt me", and although it wasn't completely dickheaded the way he could've said it, it still was on the "dickhead" side.

I try to live my life by the saying ignorance is bliss, and I try to stay just on the side of ignorance. Unfortunately, regarding the Faber/Ludwig beef my knowledge has creeped over the side of informed and now.....I am not bliss. I wish I never would've heard about this b/c then I would still think higher of Duane.

I thought of that very same thing when I heard Fabers story. Phone Post 3.0

soundoff71 - Most people in the CO MMA scene have heard crazy Duane stories over the years. Apparently he was a great guy at one point. It makes you wonder if it's from years of repeated head trauma.
Any specifics? Phone Post 3.0

soundoff71 - Most people in the CO MMA scene have heard crazy Duane stories over the years. Apparently he was a great guy at one point. It makes you wonder if it's from years of repeated head trauma.

I've been involved in the Colorado MMA scene for over ten years, and I couldn't think of something bad to say about Duane if I tried.

D241 - 

These are the clips you're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Xm27e0oc1lM#t=2826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm27e0oc1lM&feature=youtu.be&t=2921

It's a really awkward situation.  Ludwig seems to have some ADHD!!!

Viking Descent - 
D241 - 

These are the clips you're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Xm27e0oc1lM#t=2826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm27e0oc1lM&feature=youtu.be&t=2921

It's a really awkward situation.  Ludwig seems to have some ADHD!!!

Lol.

Not really a big fan of Redban but damn those faces he's pulling had me in stitches!

soundoff71 - I'm a chubby, middle-aged white belt, and the last thing I wanna do is piss off a bunch of local MMA guys, so I refuse to give out specifics. I should've kept my mouth shut.

I will say this: when I heard stories of him charging the Alpha Male guys for privates even though he was a salaried, or the crying & mood swings, or being like a gangster when it came to $$$, the joking thing, the uncomfortable comments...I've heard about that kind of behavior from guys that knew Bang personally & worked with him in various capacities.

And that's all I'll say here.

Haha, don't sweat it. I'm not that easy to piss off. I just thought I would throw my two cents in there. I posted this on Facebook awhile back, but in my experience, Duane is one of the most loyal, selfless, and giving people I've ever met. I don't know what went down between him and Urijah Faber, but I do know that in the nearly ten years I've known him, he's been one of the most positive influences in my life.

I was only 1-0 when Duane started coaching me. He found me sponsors, fights, gave me endless amounts of gear, gave me training/nutrition/life advice, and worked with me as often as I needed to sharpen my skills and/or prepare me for upcoming fights. He came into the gym to spar with me THE MORNING AFTER one of his fights just to make sure I was on point for a fight I had coming up. I could go on and on -- and Duane has never asked me for anything in return.

There are a lot of selfish, disrespectful, and dishonorable people in the fight game. Duane is certainly not one of them. If you've never met him, don't believe the hype. The dude is 100% solid.

Bang is cool

yall are givin buttchin hunk too much credit

Fan of both guys

fuck the drama

I like schaub but he needs to keep Helwani's name out of his fucken mouth. Phone Post 3.0

ViolentRites - I like schaub but he needs to keep Helwani's name out of his fucken mouth. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Over/Under 15 times Bryan Callen over-steps his bounds and tries to talk to Ludwig like he's a fighter.

Love TFATK. Live HARD

Viking Descent -
Jewbacca - Dude would be smart to drop it instead of keeping it current. He's so disjointed and adhd he comes off terrible when he talks. Phone Post 3.0
Usually with beef like this the truth lies somewhere between the two.

I listened to Faber the other day and I believed almost every word he said. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah Faber didn't come off like he had a anything personal against Bang; just more telling the story. I'm interested to see what Ludwig has to say and now he says it. Phone Post 3.0