Ludwig on the Fighter and the Kid Friday

Technical Primates - 
Viking Descent - 
D241 - 

I liked Duane long before I liked Faber.

That being said, I tend to believe Faber. 

Not sure if anyone remembers or saw this, but Duane Ludwig was on JRE when Duane was still striking coach of Alpha male and Duane was speaking so much and so fast and Duane even said, "don't interupt me", and although it wasn't completely dickheaded the way he could've said it, it still was on the "dickhead" side.

I try to live my life by the saying ignorance is bliss, and I try to stay just on the side of ignorance. Unfortunately, regarding the Faber/Ludwig beef my knowledge has creeped over the side of informed and now.....I am not bliss. I wish I never would've heard about this b/c then I would still think higher of Duane.

These are the clips you're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Xm27e0oc1lM#t=2826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm27e0oc1lM&feature=youtu.be&t=2921

It's a really awkward situation.  Ludwig seems to have some ADHD!!!

Lol.

Not really a big fan of Redban but damn those faces he's pulling had me in stitches!

You posted these pretty fast. I am curious, how did you find those specific moments in the interview so fast?

Thanks by the way, that was really awesome to have that for reference.

D241 -
Technical Primates - 
Viking Descent - 
D241 - 

I liked Duane long before I liked Faber.

That being said, I tend to believe Faber. 

Not sure if anyone remembers or saw this, but Duane Ludwig was on JRE when Duane was still striking coach of Alpha male and Duane was speaking so much and so fast and Duane even said, "don't interupt me", and although it wasn't completely dickheaded the way he could've said it, it still was on the "dickhead" side.

I try to live my life by the saying ignorance is bliss, and I try to stay just on the side of ignorance. Unfortunately, regarding the Faber/Ludwig beef my knowledge has creeped over the side of informed and now.....I am not bliss. I wish I never would've heard about this b/c then I would still think higher of Duane.

These are the clips you're talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Xm27e0oc1lM#t=2826

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm27e0oc1lM&feature=youtu.be&t=2921

It's a really awkward situation.  Ludwig seems to have some ADHD!!!

Lol.

Not really a big fan of Redban but damn those faces he's pulling had me in stitches!

You posted these pretty fast. I am curious, how did you find those specific moments in the interview so fast?

Thanks by the way, that was really awesome to have that for reference.

I can't take credit for those links. My friend emailed me them last week! Phone Post 3.0

Bang Butter Baby! Bang Butter!

If Duane opens with a black joke he will become legendary for this whole deal.

Open with an old black joke, be casually sexist and offer the gang some peanut butter.

And then walk out. Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty hard to not believe Faber. He waited so long to actually come out and say anything. Plus he has so many examples of Duane crossing lines or in general where he actually said "then I had to have another talk with Duane.." He was very calm and coherent talking about everything and you can tell when you hear him talk about it, that he's just sick of the drama. Not saying there's not two sides to the story, but I don't see Duane coming on, telling his side, then looking like a saint. Phone Post 3.0

I love TFATK so much but I'm really hoping Brendan doesn't just ride his nuts. He sounded like he was ready to when he was talking about Duane being on, on Friday. I want to hear some of Diane's answers personally to the racial accusations, making people wear his sponsors, and showing up the week of the fight for media for other fighters you never helped train. Phone Post 3.0

*Duane's Phone Post 3.0

Every single thing Faber said is probably true.

It is all taken out of context though. I bet most of you could go on a rant and say every stupid or bad thing a coworker or a boss has done to you over the span of 2 years and it would sound pretty bad when you condense it into an hour of conversation.

You have to remember all this shit with bang happened over the span of 2 years. He might have been a great guy for 2 months straight and then done something stupid for 1 day and all Faber is telling you about is that 1 day.

Listen to faber himself, he says he would welcome ludwig back if he would just offer a sincere apology. That says it all. He sees the value. He doesn't hate the guy, he just hates some of the shit he did.

It obviously wasn't all bad.

Everyone fucks up and most people are really forgiving if you can just be humble and take accountability for it and just own up to it.

That's the only real issue here.

Can someone cliffs the whole bang/Faber thing please. I haven't really kept up. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Bang has an Alpha Brain habit. Phone Post 3.0

I've known Duane for years. He even trained at our academy back in the day. Duane is an intelligent, polite and self-confident young man. The trash-talk about him is simply not true.

Don't believe all the bullshit your read on the internet. Don't be a MARK!

King Trav - Can someone cliffs the whole bang/Faber thing please. I haven't really kept up. Phone Post 3.0

Bang-claims he had a verbal agreement from Faber who said Faber promised him he would help him find sponsors.

Faber refutes that and claims he had a contract and the contract was one that paid Duane well. 

Faber mentioned multiple examples of Duane "bullying" people and hints at Duane doing shady things like charging $ for privates when it was in his salary.

He said/She said with multiple examples from Faber of Duane doing stuff he had to apologize after for.

Faber mentions Duane having a peanut butter sponsor multiple times and mentions how after UFC fights/events Duane would be backstage trying to sell fighters & mma figures peanut butter.

Faber said everytime he approached Duane about an incident Duane just responded that "he was just kidding".

That explains the Duane Bang PB "just kidding" meme.

Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully he slows down and takes a breath now and again. That Rogan interview from a while back was hard to listen to.

Anyone else waiting for this episode to be uploaded? I watched all the UFC embedded, and weigh ins, and i'm all caught up on the podcasts. Now I can't wait to see what Ludwig has to say.

Was this today? Phone Post 3.0

I never saw this up yet though I might avoid it cause I couldn't stand bang on jre Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - I never saw this up yet though I might avoid it cause I couldn't stand bang on jre Phone Post 3.0
I'm like half way through it. What didn't you like about the Bang episode? I got on the plane today and fell asleep when Bang was talking about the UFC making him get an MRI on his knee and him promoting Budweiser. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck me. Nevermind. I'm listening to the Cowboy episode. What the fuck I'm thinking?! Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - Fuck me. Nevermind. I'm listening to the Cowboy episode. What the fuck I'm thinking?! Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Awesome!! Phone Post 3.0