Luis Pena ("Violent Bob Ross") charged with battery, robbery

This guy is really insecure. First time he kicked the shit out of his woman, it was because he thought she was looking at other dudes on Instagram.

1 Like

To be fair she’s probably a crazy ho too. He’s the one escalating and getting violent so it’s a moot point, but she probably is fucking dudes behind his back if he’s that insecure. Sounds like there’s precedent if he’s never been in trouble with this stuff until relatively recently.

I liked his nickname. He had a cool style fighting too, but he’s lost a fan in me.

This is becoming a trend in MMA

3 Likes

I won’t judge the first time if I don’t know the story as I too was once falsely accused of Domestic Violence. I was thrown in jail for the weekend and when we went to court the judge threw the case out in under 5 minutes. I was also lectured by the judge on choosing my relationships wisely and to not put myself in any position for this to happen again. Boy did I sure listen to that. Come to find out 3 weeks later my girlfriend who accused me of DV was fucking the arresting officer.

Now if your accused 3 times their is something to that. The only common denominator in the three accusations is Luis

1 Like

He looks like a natural born criminal to me. Just doing what comes natural I guess

1 Like

This man is no Bob Ross.

Bob Ross actually took care of his hair.

This guy just leaves his a mess. Rat’s nest x100.

2 Likes

They sure it was him? Could’ve been any other homeless guy that just looks like him.

3 Likes

More details yet to be verified in court…

Luis Pena 's girlfriend claims the UFC fighter, known by many fans as “Violent Bob Ross,” choked and punched her in the face before being arrested for domestic violence … in a 911 call obtained by TMZ Sports .

“I wasn’t trying to snitch, but since my boyfriend wants to be an asshole, he put his hands on me, and he’s got to go,” Pena’s GF told an emergency dispatcher.

28-year-old Pena – 9-3 in professional MMA (5-3 in the UFC) – was arrested Saturday in Broward County, Florida after allegedly getting physical with his girlfriend.

According to legal docs, Luis is also accused of assaulting another woman who attempted to intervene after Pena allegedly got physical with his GF.

When asked by the 911 operator, Pena’s GF said the fighter got physical with her, hitting her.

“He punched me in the face. But, he did this also 2 days ago, I have the mark, I have a band-aid on my back. I have everything to prove it, so I would like the police to come and remove him, so I can get my things and go the f*** home.”

1 Like

“I wasn’t tryna snitch”

Is his girlfriend some ghetto hoodrat?

And how dumb is this chick to stay with him after he has laid hands on her multiple times?

About as stupid as Jon Jones baby mama

1 Like

I’ve noticed the ruthless criminality doesn’t get bred out even when mixing with white.

Yo yo yo yo! Was this the one where a white chick is sitting on a crotch rocket and keeps tapping the tank with her nails?!?!

The UFC have cut him

Scumbag

Pena has left “Violent Bob Ross” in the past and he has now morphed into “UberViolent Bob Ross”.

1 Like

Yes, while Jon Jones’ contract is still intact. Funny how that works.

1 Like

Innocent until proven guilty only applies to Jon Jones. Then pleading guilty to hit-and-run and guilty to DWI and whatever doesn’t apply to Jon Jones UFC career anyway so whatever.

Processing: D1414CD0-7959-4330-BA98-BAB67267FE45.jpeg…

Pics of girlfriend?

Is she a mixed Afro American as well?