Luis Suarez has gone missing.

Has anyone seen Suarez?? Phone Post 3.0

He's nowhere to be found. RIP? Phone Post 3.0

I think he went back to Uruguay? Phone Post 3.0

But he's one of the Premier League GOAT strikers?!?!?!?!??

LOOOOOL Phone Post 3.0

spoken like true european pussies

suarez deserves respect even if you're scared shitless about him and all you can do is yapa di yap after a game he didn't score.

The man has 30 clicks and with the help of Sturridge, they've catapulted liverpool fc to the top of PL

Haters gonna hate, win or loose EPL we are proud of the club. Phone Post 3.0

pumaownsmc - spoken like true european pussies

suarez deserves respect even if you're scared shitless about him and all you can do is yapa di yap after a game he didn't score.

The man has 30 clicks and with the help of Sturridge, they've catapulted liverpool fc to the top of PL
I just don't want him to bite me. Phone Post 3.0

Fact: Suarez hasn't scored once against the top 4 sides in 5 games this season. Phone Post 3.0

SN moved to conspiracy ground - Fact: Suarez hasn't scored once against the top 4 sides in 5 games this season. Phone Post 3.0
6 now, sorry. Phone Post 3.0

Where's LUIS???

Can't someone please find him!? Phone Post 3.0

SN moved to conspiracy ground - Fact: Suarez hasn't scored once against the top 4 sides in 5 games this season. Phone Post 3.0

Assists are just as good as goals which he has.

He's no big game player like Torres Phone Post 3.0

WillD - He's no big game player like Torres Phone Post 3.0
I would have loved him scoring. Phone Post 3.0

^ lives in a poverty continent Phone Post 3.0

gold Phone Post 3.0

TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - But he's one of the Premier League GOAT strikers?!?!?!?!??

LOOOOOL Phone Post 3.0
He wishes he had the skills of prime Heskey Phone Post 3.0

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -

^ lives in a poverty continent Phone Post 3.0
lol at that poverty fag. Nice life asshole. Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy your poverty brah Phone Post 3.0

He won't come back to defend himself. His free time at the public library computer station is up and it's time for someone else in his village to get a turn. Phone Post 3.0

WillD - He won't come back to defend himself. His free time at the public library computer station is up and it's time for someone else in his village to get a turn. Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahahaha Phone Post 3.0