Luiz Azeredo=wages wars at 170lbs!

Well, I don't think he will be a top CB fighter, but I do think he's better than guys like Nilson de Castro, Cristiano Marcello...

Ryan,

Rodrigo Ruas didn't tap to Azeredo's ground and pound, he went to dreamland!
Azeredo is IMPRESSIVE. Now that he is training sometimes with Chute Boxe and being managed by Rudimar Im sure he will fight abroad. But I think he suits the UFC very well, and he deserves a shot abroad.

I don't think Macaco is necessarily better than Cristiano, I think he's more experienced but Cristiano is much younger and has more time to improve than Macaco imo.

Nilson still has potential imo, but if he doesn't improve his ground game and takedown defense soon then I'm gonna have to give up all hope for him.

"Rodrigo Ruas didn't tap to Azeredo's ground and pound, he went to dreamland!"

My bad! I had read that Ruas submitted.

"But I think he suits the UFC very well, and he deserves a shot abroad."

Eduardo couldn't be more correct.

ttt for more input

Review of the Azeredo vs Ruas fight (from OnTheMat.com)

"The fifth fight was between Luiz Azeredo from Macaco Gold Team and Rodrigo Ruas from Ruas Vale Tudo System. This fight was full of energy it was a war. Azeredo and Marco Ruas's nephew went at it 100 percent with kicks and knees flying everywhere. The fight didn't even last two minutes and it seemed either fighter could go down at any time. Finally there was a clinch that on would assume would slow the fight down. But they separated quickly and Azeredo landed a punch that dropped Ruas. Now in Ruas's guard Azeredo landed two more big punches before backing up a bit. Azeredo then came in with a huge punch that slammed Ruas head on the floor. He followed that up with another shot but Ruas was already out it seemed. All that action in a minute twenty six seconds. Rodrigo needs to take a look at his training since he now has a negative record in MMA of 1-1-2."

Azeredo thumping on Ruas at BSFPic from OnTheMat.com as well ...I hope those guys don't get peaved at me for borrowing their text and images?..lol

ttt

TTT

ttt