Luke Barnatt-Conor McGregor is an Idiot (New Pod)

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Luke Barnatt and Marina Shafir were in studio and Colby Covington called in. I talk about coaching wrestling, doing a show in Tulsa with no front tooth. Luke comes on at 11.22. He talks about how great Bisping has been to him, tells a funny Hector Lombard story, gives his thoughts on Conor McGregor and more.

Marina comes on at 21.28. She talks about going to her 1st Metal Concert and her thoughts on Arianny and more.

Colby comes on at 48.36. He talks about his last fight, being Jon Jones's roommate it college and the brawls they used to get into with local townies in Iowa, how Lombard gets pissed very easily in sparring and how he always gets the Takedown on Robbie Lawler at ATT and more.

Hope you enjoy the show.

Adam

He's such an idiot he's getting himself a shitload of cash really fast.

Cool!

Adam, it'd be cool if there were video versions, especially with in-studio guests.

tenchu - Cool!

Adam, it'd be cool if there were video versions, especially with in-studio guests.
I know. They are working on it. Phone Post 3.0

Adam, your pronunciation of the last names Schaub and Barnatt drive me crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Luke seems like an intelligent dude though. Good podcast.

Ha...an idiot is one thing Conor isn't. Phone Post 3.0

Did Marina ever disclose the exact moment Jessamyn broke her hand in the Leslie Smith fight? Because there's literally no change in Duke's striking / performance at any point in the fight before Leslie went off. I always thought she broke her hand when Leslie threw a knee to her head at 2:45 and it hit her hand weird when she blocked.

But yeah, completely agree with Marina that Leslie will destroy Eye. That 2nd Kaufman fight was on really short notice, and the 1st one was a controversial split decision (where Leslie became the first fighter to ever knock down Kaufman).

thestoebz - Luke seems like an intelligent dude though. Good podcast.
Thanks for listening Phone Post 3.0

Connors response "... Who?" Phone Post 3.0

thestoebz - Luke seems like an intelligent dude though. Good podcast.
He's prob one of the nicest people I've ever met. Phone Post 3.0

blakemp - Did Marina ever disclose the exact moment Jessamyn broke her hand in the Leslie Smith fight? Because there's literally no change in Duke's striking / performance at any point in the fight before Leslie went off. I always thought she broke her hand when Leslie threw a knee to her head at 2:45 and it hit her hand weird when she blocked.

But yeah, completely agree with Marina that Leslie will destroy Eye. That 2nd Kaufman fight was on really short notice, and the 1st one was a controversial split decision (where Leslie became the first fighter to ever knock down Kaufman).
I'll ask Marina about it. I'm pulling for Eye. Phone Post 3.0

thestoebz - He's such an idiot he's getting himself a shitload of cash really fast.

Exactly! What a mook!