Luke Beston BJJ Black Belt Profile

Luke Beston is the latest addition to the Infinitemma.com BJJ Black Belt Profile. very interesting read.

link

Will have another one up tomorrow

lol what a waste of time..

It was good of him to mention his 7 or so years training with the Machados. Who was his coach, how long did he train with him for, and what rank did he get to under the Machado banner?

You know when you hear a word so many times in a short space of time, it loses all meaning? Gracie has now lost all meaning for me.

"http://www.spma.net.au/instructors/"

Good to see you don't stoop to your accusers level.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:uaxnpHrENkoJ:www.bjj.com.au/news_archive_0303.html+bjj.com.au+luke+beston&hl=en&gl=au&ct=clnk&cd=2&client=firefox-a

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:kjnRF5IDRFQJ:forums.roycegracie.tv/cgi-bin/spt/sporum/rgtv/comments.cgi%3Fsession_id%3D605542e9cd7486b8%26op%3Dthreadlist%26cid%3D1551+bjj.com.au+luke+beston&hl=en&gl=au&ct=clnk&cd=3&client=firefox-a

Ooops

"A new Brown Belt for NSW. Luke Beston was awarded his Brown Belt by John at a seminar in Newcastle on Friday. Congrats on a well deserved promotion. Luke is well know for his posts on the underground forum at MMA.tv."

I'm not sure what bringing me up in this has to do with anything.  That is just a very brief intro.  If you go to www.ElvisSinosic.com you'll get more info...

Black Belt! 

Elvis has received his black belt from instructor John B. Will! This is definitely an honor that he has earned, and doesn't mark an end, but rather a new beginning for Elvis's career and level of training. A big congratulations goes out to Elvis from all his family, friends, and fans!

It is nice to see that you still stay updated with what we're up to and continue to browse our website.

Regards,

Elvis

Oh and my infinitemma interview...

Elvis's Interview

Elvis

LOL!

'I'm not sure what bringing me up in this has to do with anything.'

Elvis, I beleive he may have been referring to Anthony on that one, not you.

"You know when you hear a word so many times in a short space of time,
it loses all meaning? Gracie has now lost all meaning for me."

I know some people that would gladly restore lots of meaning through
your head on that one specifically.

A bit of a shame really, would have been kinda cool to get your belt off an Aussie IMO, not that theres anything wrong with getting it overseas.I mean you got to brown here just seems a shame it didnt go all the way here. More power to you tho!

"Well, he's certainly got a point... saying Gracie every second world is not going to make you one or put Gracie blood or skills into you."

Ding!

"A bit of a shame really, would have been kinda cool to get your belt off
an Aussie"

Proudly Australian Owned and Made...... LOL

"nothing wrong with getting it overseas"

Am I dreamming? What are we talking about here? Aussie Beef?
Give me a freaking break....

Great interview!
Luke is one of the best people I have met in mma - a true gentleman.
Keep up the good work.

Beston vs Elvis - nah I'm sure Dana has some other upcoming fighter to bash the shit out of Elvis again.

"nah I'm sure Dana has some other upcoming fighter to bash the shit out of Elvis again."

You're just jealous cause I get my ass kicked by the best fighters in the world, whereas you get your ass kicked by anyone with a heart beat.

Elvis

LMAO!!!!!!

elvis has pwned the whole central coast!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bet ur ass still hurts after getting OWNED like that...

ttt 4 "The King"

Wow finally the real Elvis has reared his head - keep living on that Jeremy Horn win man...........

Nathanbjj: not that I really give a shit one way or the other with this argument, but that last post was just plain stupid.

Beating Jeremy Horn is something that 99% of the people that train and fight MMA could never do - so more power to Elvis for it...

and I'm sure if you were in the same position you'd milk it for every cent you could - I sure as hell would!