luke does NOT deserve an immediate rematch

if everyone says verdum doesnt?

than why does luke?

i say bisping vs weidman!!!!

If rockhold doesn't deserve a rematch(which I agree, he dont) weidman don't either. Phone Post 3.0

He really doesn't, an immediate rematch should only be for a long time dominant champion, but with Jose not getting a rematch with Mcgregor that's now thrown out the window too. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Bisping vs jacare next is a no brainer Phone Post 3.0

No one coming off a clean KO/TKO/unanimous decision deserves an immediate rematch. Still, if Luke amended his fight agreement to only accept a short notice opponent if he had a rematch clause in it, then I would have no problem with it.  Dealing with Bisping/Rockhold 3 is preferable to not having the 185 title on the UFC 199 card IMO.

As a fan though, I want to see Jacare get the next shot (since there is no denying he deserves it), with Rockhold/Weidman rematching in a #1 contender fight. 

Fighters who get finished shouldn't get an automatic rematch. This fight wasn't Condit vs. Lawler (I personally thought Condit won 48-47).

Mutant - If Aldo doesn't deserve an immediate rematch no one does. Phone Post 3.0
Tend to agree with this.

The UFC making shit up as they go along leaves everyone scratching their heads. Phone Post 3.0

MONEY wise, Biaping vs Weidman at MSG makes the most sense.

SPORT wise, Jacare should get the next shot. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see Bisping and hendo in Manchester Phone Post 3.0

Jacare just had surgery so if he isn't gonna be ready for awhile I'd prefer to see whittaker get the shot over weidman or luke

Anyone that doesn't successfully defend the title should not get an immediate rematch Phone Post 3.0

I don't think rockhold will ever be champion again. Weidman will be the next champ and then he will be rockhold next time. Phone Post 3.0

Beat *. Phone Post 3.0

Mutant - If Aldo doesn't deserve an immediate rematch no one does. Phone Post 3.0

Immediate rematches outside of DQs/NCs and obviously shitty decisions are never worth the trouble

Wasa-B - 
Mutant - If Aldo doesn't deserve an immediate rematch no one does. Phone Post 3.0

Luke should fight Silva next. Bisping fights Jac in some UK show. Romero vs Weidman Phone Post 3.0

Give it to whomever gets impressive and active the next 4 months. Let Luke get active and fight if he wants a quick rematch. Phone Post 3.0

sweet n sassy - He really doesn't, an immediate rematch should only be for a long time dominant champion, but with Jose not getting a rematch with Mcgregor that's now thrown out the window too. Phone Post 3.0
Agree Phone Post 3.0