Luke Haberman, Anthony Smith’s home invader

southcraw - 
Charliemma -

Still dont get how Smith never choked him out. 

Things got even stranger when the intruder said he wasn’t there alone and started yelling for his friend leading Smith to believe that there was more than one intruder in his house

Common tactic amongst home invaders or peepers when cornered or caught

1 Like
branchdavidian - a. meth

b. pcp

c. fake weed/spice

I’m thinking the last option - unless he just started doing meth, his clean appearance and recent athletic feats suggest he just got into his roommate’s spice and lost his mind ala chandler jones. See the dean lister vid for a quality methhead example…

The guy In Lister’s House was was creepy as hell.

That dumbass wouldve got shot in my neighborhhod...He is damn lucky he only got his ass beat. He must have CTE already.

Spice or PCP maybe both. Wild 

SidRival135 -

Spice or PCP maybe both. Wild 

No way anyone can rob a house on spice, makes u turn into a pure zombie, bad case in centre of town where I live before lockdown its like the walking dead :')

branchdavidian - a. meth

b. pcp

c. fake weed/spice

I’m thinking the last option - unless he just started doing meth, his clean appearance and recent athletic feats suggest he just got into his roommate’s spice and lost his mind ala chandler jones. See the dean lister vid for a quality methhead example…

Special K // Angel Dust imo. 

Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Wasted talent in more ways than one

This. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_A1kfHJqPg/?igshid=11bx25rfop62e

JBJ is such a dick 

knockoutfighter -
branchdavidian - a. meth

b. pcp

c. fake weed/spice

It would be good to know so I can add it to the list of things I will never try

knockoutfighter -
branchdavidian - a. meth

b. pcp

c. fake weed/spice

Isn’t special K supposed to send you into K-hole as opposed to this 

![](upload://yh0AgPagr3rmZZyZJOMRh828lh0.jpeg)

1 Like

imagine Luke Haberman with 6 months sprawl training

touch - 

imagine Luke Haberman with 6 months sprawl training

It's boxing. 6 months boxing.

I'd have dumped that kid and gone back to sleep like a baby! 

Dana will sign him in 5-10 years: “I like that kid he’s a badass, plus he’s a WRESTLER”

SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork -

That dumbass wouldve got shot in my neighborhhod...He is damn lucky he only got his ass beat. He must have CTE already.

This^^^.  The strangest but true sentence to say is that he's lucky he ended up in Anthony Smith's house.  Smith must have a calm about him like no other.  I'm not saying I know how I'd react but I'd definitely shoot the guy before trying to subdue him if he was actin that crazy.